National Anthem

ALLIE X

Does anyone actually know who Michael Wise is?

The main writer for Hello + co-writer in Catch and Prime (I think he's listed as a feature because he's the main writer of the song but it's a tag mistake)

i dont get what any of you are saying! nothing about any of the songs sound unfinished! I haven't listened to the demos so to me this is literally perfect! Bitch may not 100% suit the sound of this EP/Album (idfk) but its a damn good song so thats why its in here! it shows she's a lot more versatile!

I love all the songs so much, I can't define the worst. But Good is currently my fave because of the instrumental (the beats are so strong and the nostalgic vibe), the lyrics and the feeling I get while listening to it, but all songs sound amazing. It's such a good record, I'm proud of Allie and can't wait for her to blow!

I fucking love new Hello it feels finished & much better quality. Tumor is so amazing, it just pumps life into your soul. Good is so beautiful and I agree it's very nostalgic. Sanctuary is amazing and the little switch ups in the song slayed me.

XUKvIGN.png

I can't believe we first listened to Catch and Prime over a year ago @@National Anthem. Along with Bitch, they still feel pretty fresh.

I pretty much ignored the Hello demo since I found out it would be on here so I don't suffer from demoitis like some.

Anyway I really like this. It needs to be on US iTunes like now cause I cba to play each song seperately through this Dropbox link again.

I can't believe we first listened to Catch and Prime over a year ago @@National Anthem. Along with Bitch, they still feel pretty fresh.

I pretty much ignored the Hello demo since I found out it would be on here so I don't suffer from demoitis like some.

Anyway I really like this. It needs to be on US iTunes like now cause I cba to play each song seperately through this Dropbox link again.

I agree, it feels so explosive and energetic. I hope this album charts really high, she really deserves it.

Bitch is so good when will y'all recognize

And Sanctuary took me to churchhhhh. But the best song is mother Prime. Bring on COLLXTION II