National Anthem

ALLIE X

why are allie x stans consistently messy? I know one of you gays has the vinyl and appropriate equipment to rip it...miss me w those LQ phone recordings

probs because the artist we stan is  :creep: 

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Allie be like "Ok... so... no more stems"

TLIV: Check n

:creep:

Well at least it was the "demo" and not the final with the drums... and the vocal take of the new version sound different, not so strong I guess. 

UGGGGGGGGGGH need the HQ tho

and also the intro from the album\paper love always reminds me of the intro from "warrior" by Kesha and it's not like it sound alike but... LOL

Allie be like "Ok... so... no more stems"

TLIV: Check n

:creep:

Well at least it was the "demo" and not the final with the drums... and the vocal take of the new version sound different, not so strong I guess. 

UGGGGGGGGGGH need the HQ tho

and also the intro from the album\paper love always reminds me of the intro from "warrior" by Kesha and it's not like it sound alike but... LOL

i bet she'll release stems closer to release/with more single releases but who knows i mean we still need those good/sanctuary/never enough/catch stems yo

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i bet she'll release stems closer to release/with more single releases but who knows i mean we still need those good/sanctuary/never enough/catch stems yo

The fact we'll probably never get these...

BtZh4iv.gif

She said she would release all the stems now, let's wait and see. I think Never Enough & Catch were kinda "old" and like... maybe she didn't have it anymore? idk lol.

Excited for Paper Love tho, can't wait for the .gif too :rip: 

A mess a kii and a cackle at TLIV acapella and inst leaking before we get a HQ version of the final version.

I JUST CAME IN HERE TO POST THIS jdalkfjsdkfjsdlgkj

lABVyGE.png

i'm so confused rn can someone link me to the website where the casanova stems are and where (i assume) all the other CollXtion II stems will be uploaded

is it the stereogum site i dont remember

9ISvyf0.gif