National Anthem

ALLIE X

Okay, I really like this album. 

But like, does anyone else agree that Allie kind of kills a lot of the momentum on her songs by constantly just copying and pasting parts of them with like, no added ornamentation or anything? Songs like Downtown, Lifted, True Love is Violent and Sanctuary really could use more than just the same chorus arrangement and vocal take. Sanctuary isn't even on this album, I'm just still mad about how much better the video version of Sanctuary is than the album version for literally only that one reason.

As for bridges, the fucking Need You and TLIV bridges are some of the highlights of the entire album! Why then, with the ability to write such good bridges, do Paper Love, Lifted, Simon Says, and Downtown not even have them?? In Lifted and Simon Says' cases, it's just the intro again!

Even the high belts (that I have no idea why she's so afraid to showcase, her low range is not where she shines) are so slathered in so many effects that they barely fit into the songs themselves. Old Habits Die Hard's last "HAAAAAAARRDDDD" should be the focus of the last chorus, but it sounds like it's 10 miles away. There's like a single extra "uh huh" in Vintage that really doesn't add that much to the song. 

And if no one else is gonna say it, the main riff of Vintage is literally just a Rick Roll and the chorus melody of Lifted is pretty much just right out of Shrek.

X----into me, into you----X

But like, does anyone else agree that Allie kind of kills a lot of the momentum on her songs by constantly just copying and pasting parts of them with like, no added ornamentation or anything? Songs like Downtown, Lifted, True Love is Violent and Sanctuary really could use more than just the same chorus arrangement and vocal take. Sanctuary isn't even on this album, I'm just still mad about how much better the video version of Sanctuary is than the album version for literally only that one reason.

As for bridges, the fucking Need You and TLIV bridges are some of the highlights of the entire album! Why then, with the ability to write such good bridges, do Paper Love, Lifted, Simon Says, and Downtown not even have them?? In Lifted and Simon Says' cases, it's just the intro again!

Even the high belts (that I have no idea why she's so afraid to showcase, her low range is not where she shines) are so slathered in so many effects that they barely fit into the songs themselves. Old Habits Die Hard's last "HAAAAAAARRDDDD" should be the focus of the last chorus, but it sounds like it's 10 miles away. There's like a single extra "uh huh" in Vintage that really doesn't add that much to the song. 

And if no one else is gonna say it, the main riff of Vintage is literally just a Rick Roll and the chorus melody of Lifted is pretty much just right out of Shrek

SCREAMING at the last part she samples the hits

Even the high belts (that I have no idea why she's so afraid to showcase, her low range is not where she shines) are so slathered in so many effects that they barely fit into the songs themselves. Old Habits Die Hard's last "HAAAAAAARRDDDD" should be the focus of the last chorus, but it sounds like it's 10 miles away. There's like a single extra "uh huh" in Vintage that really doesn't add that much to the song.

And if no one else is gonna say it, the main riff of Vintage is literally just a Rick Roll and the chorus melody of Lifted is pretty much just right out of Shrek,

KAIWJQOOWODIJDIW I KNEW I HAD HEARD THAT MELODY BEFORE GOODBYE

H0bDaqU.gif

Ok idk what this bitch is doing but she wasn't doing the final edit of True Love is Violent live, or maybe she needs a backtrack to make it sound dramatic as it sound on Studio.

It's really really sweet. I really love it

And if no one else is gonna say it, the main riff of Vintage is literally just a Rick Roll and the chorus melody of Lifted is pretty much just right out of Shrek.

i thought i was the only one that thought this :toofunny: actually never gonna give you up was stuck in my head today after i listened to vintage in hq :deadbanana:

idk. this album is a big blow for me. the only song that i like is casanova. she had me with the cool theme of self discovery, finding yourself, the whole feeling x thing and shadow self- where did that go? did she already sell herself out for her 10 minutes of fame? 

anyway, im mad she didnt release misbelieving or like purge. i doubt she will release a b sides album, probably out of her budget even tho she could easily just post them on spotify or something  :smh:

She completely ignored all questions regarding a deluxe edition/B-sides release.  :toofunny:

tbh i cant blame her considering collxtion ii isnt even out yet / she probably wants to take a break from thinking about releases - plus considering how divided everyone is on certain songs it seems she cant win no matter what she does

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

https://www.facebook.com/alliexxxxandra/posts/1519203154786093

Paper Love Rewards: 
274c.png 500k spins: live acoustic performance of Paper Love 
274c.png 1mil spins: live acoustic CLXII set
spoti.fi/2o12iz6

274c.png 100mil spins: CLXII B-side set with Stranger, Alexandra, Misbelieving, Offering and More

nnn 

she's working hard, makes me happy

i thought i was the only one that thought this :toofunny: actually never gonna give you up was stuck in my head today after i listened to vintage in hq :deadbanana:

idk. this album is a big blow for me. the only song that i like is casanova. she had me with the cool theme of self discovery, finding yourself, the whole feeling x thing and shadow self- where did that go? did she already sell herself out for her 10 minutes of fame? 

anyway, im mad she didnt release misbelieving or like purge. i doubt she will release a b sides album, probably out of her budget even tho she could easily just post them on spotify or something  :smh:

even if the final versions do exist, she has to pay producers/mixers/writers etc if she wants to release them. she has a finite budget sadly

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

https://www.facebook.com/alliexxxxandra/posts/1519203154786093

Paper Love Rewards: 

274c.png 500k spins: live acoustic performance of Paper Love 

274c.png 1mil spins: live acoustic CLXII set

spoti.fi/2o12iz6

274c.png 100mil spins: CLXII B-side set with Stranger, Alexandra, Misbelieving, Offering and More

nnn 

she's working hard, makes me happy

Did she really put that last one?? or are u being cheekyyy 

Did she really put that last one?? or are u being cheekyyy 

just kidding honey

We wish

:rip:

even if the final versions do exist, she has to pay producers/mixers/writers etc if she wants to release them. she has a finite budget sadly

When people say "release" they are more likely "pls leak" i guess  :P

hahahahahaha rip tbh. But we know that people already have Misbelieving\Aleandra around, it's unlikely that both will never leak...

Cure probably ended just like Purge without a final product I guess tbh.

Waiting for what's coming next

Why the hell did she took most of the UNSOLVED tracks off Itunes ... like, if you don't put them on the album, why not let people buy/stream them as standalone tracks?

She said it was mistake cause of behind the scenes stuff, it happened when the preorder went down. She is gonna get her team to look into it