National Anthem

ALLIE X

I don't give a SINGLE fûK what any person says, Allie X is one of the greatest pop innovators of our time and is underrated again and again!!! COLLXTION II is her best work yet and shows her talent, vocal ability, versatility, and creativity. I literally can't say enough about this woman or this body of work. Goodbye! *drops mic*

H0bDaqU.gif

I don't give a SINGLE fûK what any person says, Allie X is one of the greatest pop innovators of our time and is underrated again and again!!! COLLXTION II is her best work yet and shows her talent, vocal ability, versatility, and creativity. I literally can't say enough about this woman or this body of work. Goodbye! *drops mic*

stan a bit bbyñ!!!

Allie's album was really good! Honestly. It was diverse and everything. All the pop was cute and different. I didn't like the new mixes of Casanova and Vintage is Sorry, so that irritated me. But EVERYTHING else was great!

let me just quote this just because i agree 110%

lABVyGE.png