Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
National Anthem

ALLIE X

simon says stems and visuals this week!!!  my prayers have been heard

Thought of u on the exact moment I saw the words on her post hahhahahaha

--

Rolling days is such a gorgeous song and I'm never getting over it, just a thought I would like to share ALLIE RELEASE THE HARD WAY OR LEAK

Listening to Purge nd also it's another beautiful song. I wish she could re-work these now. Hearing stuff like Catch 2011-2012-2015 \ IWLYM 2011\Casanova Piano\Demo\Final...It would be good to imagine a new version for Misbelieving, Purge

Okay, so at the end of Life Sim's "Lightning Lipgloss Life" which Lipgloss by Charli XCX samples directly, there's an operatic female voice and it literally sounds so much like allie to me...

but it seems weird that an pc music artist would only have her feature in that small part... lol 

New interview:

IDK why, but I felt really uncomfortable watching this video. He just kept asking her about Katy Parry for so long. Also, the video just ends in the middle of the interview. :rip:

I guess they weren't exactly #feelingX.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

New interview:

IDK why, but I felt really uncomfortable watching this video. He just kept asking her about Katy Parry for so long. Also, the video just end in the middle of the interview. :rip:

She sounds completely out of it. I hope she's healthy. 

She sounds completely out of it. I hope she's healthy. 

I would say maybe "jetlag" since she's been on europe the whole week and seems to be traveling + doing shows nonstop the last few days (I think she did a Milan gig and then straight away to germany?? not sure)

Paper Love acoustic was really good, love the synth

the glow on her forehead #feelingx

I would say maybe "jetlag" since she's been on europe the whole week and seems to be traveling + doing shows nonstop the last few days (I think she did a Milan gig and then straight away to germany?? not sure)

Paper Love acoustic was really good, love the synth

the glow on her forehead #feelingx

Yupp, in her insta story she's been complaining of jetlag a lot so I would be surprised. 

Simon Says XVISUAL is up 

ezgif.com_resize%20_9___a0ced8cdbb71dcd3

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.madeinkatana.com/alliex/uploads/ezgif.com_resize%20_9___a0ced8cdbb71dcd340d0f5b7cb3244b450216d09.gif

idk I think this is the first gif that kinda...do not "match" for me??

also GIRL IT'S TIME TO RELEASE THAT'S SO US STEMS U ALREADY CANCELLED THAT AS A SINGLE SO...

omg we're only missing 3 songs now...I'm shook wow

vintage then lifted and then close with True Love is Violent. Still thinking she'll do something for lifted since it has the..."possibily hit\buzz factor" 

Simon Says XVISUAL is up 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.madeinkatana.com/alliex/uploads/ezgif.com_resize%20_9___a0ced8cdbb71dcd340d0f5b7cb3244b450216d09.gif

also GIRL IT'S TIME TO RELEASE THAT'S SO US STEMS U ALREADY CANCELLED THAT AS A SINGLE SO...

vintage then lifted and then close with True Love is Violent. Still thinking she'll do something for lifted since it has the..."possibily hit\buzz factor" 

where are the stems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent really felt the gifs match the tones of any of the songs so far (except downtown maybe) but either way visuals are always a plus

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Simon Says XVISUAL is up 

It's not bad or anything but there's not much movement and it doesn't match Simon Says 

New interview:

IDK why, but I felt really uncomfortable watching this video. He just kept asking her about Katy Parry for so long. Also, the video just ends in the middle of the interview. :rip:

@10:20   "I shot a music video in Romania"  Xcuse me??????

Could someone link the SS stems?

they arent on her site (at least not in the usual spot)

that said if anyone else has them ill take them as well

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

where are the stems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent really felt the gifs match the tones of any of the songs so far (except downtown maybe) but either way visuals are always a plus

It might be awkward but I really think the gifs match the songs so far LOL. More likely because of her Xpression (That's So Us Crazy Smile + Downtown with subway on the back are my favs for real) but yeah better than nothing LMAO

I think the stems will probably come on friday or something. She just announced like  right now on FB about the Visual up so...

It might be awkward but I really think the gifs match the songs so far LOL. More likely because of her Xpression (That's So Us Crazy Smile + Downtown with subway on the back are my favs for real) but yeah better than nothing LMAO

I think the stems will probably come on friday or something. She just announced like  right now on FB about the Visual up so...

I honestly feel like the crazy smile would be great for Simon Says because the song is about this imaginary entity forcing her to do strange things and make strange faces, and that gif shows her making a very strange, fake, and forced smile and that's sort of how I see her perspective in SS, as a sort of marionette 

I honestly feel like the crazy smile would be great for Simon Says because the song is about this imaginary entity forcing her to do strange things and make strange faces, and that gif shows her making a very strange, fake, and forced smile and that's sort of how I see her perspective in SS, as a sort of marionette 

When she showed the behind the scenes over downtown I thought it was going to be for Simon Says. I just had a really "dark vision" for it. I think that's also kinda why the gif was awkward, It's kinda colorful LMAO

Lookin' now, yes, the smile would be great too. 

I'm really excited for the last visuals. TLIV will be... insteresting.

btw as if we didn't discuss problematics enough, I dreamed she released a video for TLIV and she was singing to the camera and was full of bruises and during the bridge there was a hand hanging her neck and the end was like a tear droppin' from her eye and she smiled while the outro played and I WAS LIKE BITCH WHAT THE F8CK YOU DOING DELETE IT RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE TO STOP

I think it happened because I somehow analyzed how "Purge" and "TLIV" have this kind of "Abusive Relationship" vibe around it.