National Anthem

ALLIE X

I honestly forget, I think maybe through Kieren Adams. Someone showed me her ALX video and I was looking for people to work with and she clearly had the chops to make bops

what are the songs you played at mutek called?

the one that goes 'far away in the morning, oh baby the morning' the one that's 'in the garden left to the leaves' and the one where she says youuuuuuuu in the chorus

CollXtion II: UNSOLVED is... THAT record... isn't it?

Listening right now I mean Too Much To Dream opening... the dramatic demos Casanova\Purge and then Misbelieving\Alexandra closing the thing... her mind.

In other news yes I'm excited for new music and really needing it

This gif. IS SHE SERIOUS? THIS IS SO NOT ICONIC. Bye.

/

Confirmed by Allie

WY6Sa2R.png

/

I'M SO SAD THIS ERA IS OVER  :ohno:  :noparty: What was you favorite moment of it? Mine was  definitely the #CLXIILISTENINGPARTY. Remember that livestream? AAAGGGHHHH IT WAS SO GOOD. I enjoyed it so much, she looked amazing and I will NEVER forget the way she moved when the Simon Says chorus started. Also when the whole album leaked hehehe loved that too.

WY6Sa2R.png

Also when the whole album leaked hehehe loved that too.

1. THANK GOD

2. lowkey am forever annoyed at her label for forcing her to basically do that to get the album to us in a reasonable amount of time.  hopefully collxtion iii doesn't suffer the same fate

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Honestly... what the fuck?  :toofunny: We've had this gif for MONTHS, the photographer claiming in the file name that it was made for CURE.

I'm 99% certain the original Vintage gif was supposed to include these frames:

4fqUMqQRfHA.jpg

kSWBbbc51Wc.jpg

I've seen the above gif in full before, but the link got deleted and I can't find it  :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Honestly... what the fuck?  :toofunny: We've had this gif for MONTHS, the photographer claiming in the file name that it was made for CURE.

I'm 99% certain the original Vintage gif was supposed to include these frames:

4fqUMqQRfHA.jpg

kSWBbbc51Wc.jpg

I've seen the above gif in full before, but the link got deleted and I can't find it  :toofunny:

Her best set of pictures from the photoshoot, tbh. I'm not even joking. The colors are so beautiful and the whole representation of the mess and the damage is so pleasing in a strange way.