National Anthem

ALLIE X

wtf when did that Offering thing leaked. Are we sure it's not made somehow with Downtown stems?

edit:

Also I thought the bubblegum pop song was That's So Us?? Pretty sure that newsletter was sent before it came out and then she was super excited about it.

I think I feel super excited about the songs from 2012-2013... way more than CLX II outtakes at all (which I really wanted Boyfriend \ Offering \ Lifeline but...)

Now "Never Again" "La Bamba" "Party's Over"... these are legends and I never heard them. but most came from the same session as never enough so they're all blessed 

Thanks for that list sis 

I had no idea that leaked either. But she told me Offering was a Downtown demo a long time ago so this is nice confirmation!

wtf when did that Offering thing leaked. Are we sure it's not made somehow with Downtown stems?

edit:

Also I thought the bubblegum pop song was That's So Us?? Pretty sure that newsletter was sent before it came out and then she was super excited about it

Yeah, I think that was about TSU too.

I had no idea that leaked either. But she told me Offering was a Downtown demo a long time ago so this is nice confirmation!

Yeah, I think that was about TSU too.

oh well that makes sense also i have no idea when that offering snippet leaked too but hey

:)

when do we think the lead single is coming?  now that all the stems and stuff are out, it's just a matter of time right?

also someone PLEASE leak jabberwocky studio.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

when do we think the lead single is coming?  now that all the stems and stuff are out, it's just a matter of time right?

also someone PLEASE leak jabberwocky studio.

I'd say like... Around August maybe? like late summer bop. 

She looks like a drunk washed up rock singer who stumbled on stage at karaoke

New songs when tho

according to some random fan on twitter she performed 3/4 new songs and they were "so good..." omg

:)

I thought the show was... like... arena shows... I'm dead this is lowkey the same places she would play normally............. I screamed for real.

BUT FORGOT NEW SONGS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

THAT VID IS LOWKEY... AMAZING? omg she's moving and like vibing looks so confident the wig is a mess tho but imagine allie x blonde i just can't imagine

She seems so much more herself now than she was when the project started. Like, you can tell that she's coming to terms with who Allie Hughes is, taking better care of herself, embracing her emotions, and isn't afraid to be goofy in a way that defies her cultivated image. It's totally organic and I love her for it.