National Anthem

ALLIE X

I second that. Even thought I'm pretty scared the song won't hit hard as I expect and it will be like a mellow synthwave.......at least this one had a hook

I'm 99.9% certain it will be dark-synthwave.

Based on the snippet we have heard I have no doubt in my mind this tweet was about Science.

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/957402994470998016

Wouldn't it be probable for Jungle George, Leland, and also Nathan Campany to have had a part in it?

It would make sense because those are virtually the only people she is around all the time.

You could always just ask Paul on twitter, he would positively respond quite fast.

I have no idea I'm a newish fan  :toofunny: Paul? if you post his @ I'll ask

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

did anyone see that video of her eating sandwiches and singing o'chad and rolling days? its iconic, beautiful and the legend jumps out multiple times

Hello everyone! I've been wanting to join this forum for a while now, so here I am. There's a few exclusive things people might not know, so I'll start with this: the Ladies and Gentlemen CD I have came in a cardboard sleeve with credits and a never-before-seen blurb that reads as follows:

"This CD is a passport, just for you, from a young and intrepid explorer called Allie Hughes. Like the cover says: She's fresh, bright, quirky, new.

Allie is searching for a believer. It just might possibly be you.

Allie's believer will be someone whose ears can hear an unusual crystal-clear voice, trained for the musical stage, allied to the rough-and-tumble rock-out world of original pop music (with the occasional confessional note) from a passionate singer/songwriter with heart and smarts.

Someone who would have seen the spark in Rufus Wainwright, Sarah Slean or Kate Bush, long before they became famous.

Someone who can understand stories about dear strange lost friends in Amsterdam, or the way we all fall in love, or the black clouds that can follow us around, or what a relief it is sometimes when people who are too close to us get the hell out of our lives.

Unusual? Yes. Sassy, funny, intimate, feisty. And unique, too - there isn't a singer like this, anywhere.

So. Now you've discovered Allie Hughes.

- Richard Flohil, December 2008"

send pics skinny

:)

Hello everyone! I've been wanting to join this forum for a while now, so here I am. There's a few exclusive things people might not know, so I'll start with this: the Ladies and Gentlemen CD I have came in a cardboard sleeve with credits and a never-before-seen blurb that reads as follows:

"This CD is a passport, just for you, from a young and intrepid explorer called Allie Hughes. Like the cover says: She's fresh, bright, quirky, new.

Allie's believer will be someone whose ears can hear an unusual crystal-clear voice, trained for the musical stage, allied to the rough-and-tumble rock-out world of original pop music (with the occasional confessional note) from a passionate singer/songwriter with heart and smarts.

Someone who would have seen the spark in Rufus Wainwright, Sarah Slean or Kate Bush, long before they became famous.

Someone who can understand stories about dear strange lost friends in Amsterdam, or the way we all fall in love, or the black clouds that can follow us around, or what a relief it is sometimes when people who are too close to us get the hell out of our lives.

Unusual? Yes. Sassy, funny, intimate, feisty. And unique, too - there isn't a singer like this, anywhere.

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing! And welcome to hell x

Oh wow.. Do you have pics? I wanna see!

lABVyGE.png

thanks sm for sharing! this is v interesting. can you please share pics? this is the only CD from her Hughes days that we've never seen

give it up sis, that song is from 2014 :( we can only hope

Well, with as often as she wants to hint about re-releasing it, hope isn't that hard to have.   

8RVwzMv.gif

OT:  Did anyone record the livestream?

Focus reminds me a lot of Good and that makes me so happy

This!!

releasing CLXII Unsolved on vinyl

A horrible idea.