National Anthem

ALLIE X

TLIV, Need You, Bitch, All the Rage, Vintage and Lifted are all good

If you're gonna come for a song for being mediocre, come for NSBILA or Kid Wonder xoxo

NSBINLA sounds better than Bitch and All The Rage.... they should have been kept to herself.

NSBINLA sounds better than Bitch and All The Rage.... they should have been kept to herself.

NSBILA sounds like an unfinished demo and its not even mixed at the same volume as Focus and Science, a mess  :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

NSBILA sounds like an unfinished demo and its not even mixed at the same volume as Focus and Science, a mess  :deadbanana:

there are plenty of albums where some songs are quieter/louder than others. could be intentional

if you were to look at the dB volume of all lana songs in one album, they're never mixed at the same volume either

9ISvyf0.gif

All The Rage is a great banger but it's really that generic song that we all love but... I'm just glad it never made the final cut to CLX II (even if the record have it own glory of sounding like it was made for Spotify Chill Playlists).

Unsolved was truly iconic with all the MESS around it. Ugh. Her mind. 

And all this NSBILA vs BITCH feud I don't get it since NSBILA for me was like the second BITCH emulation but this time around better than Simon Says and not so clear. The weirds synths are still there tho, love 'em.

All The Rage is a great banger

i love the truth!  honestly if that "deluxe" version of cx2 was real then i wish a 2.0 version had made it onto it alongside TMTD (and Alexandra/Misbelieving but ... eh the first 2 won)

hopefully Little Things drops soon  :ohno: 

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

And all this NSBILA vs BITCH feud I don't get it since NSBILA for me was like the second BITCH emulation but this time around better than Simon Says and not so clear. The weirds synths are still there tho, love 'em.

In my eyes, Simon Says was very successful in its role as a Bitch sequel and added a whole other layer of depth to the original concept while still fitting in with the rest of the tracks on its album, meanwhile NSBILA struggles to find its footing as a predictably written Downtown parody, and struggles as a song to actually progress from CollXtion II instead of sounding like a rejected demo from it that she heard one day in the car and decided it was worth releasing in its unfinished form last-second instead of taking the time or effort to update it in any way. That's just my opinion tho  :flutter:

eating pure vagina

In my eyes, Simon Says was very successful in its role as a Bitch sequel and added a whole other layer of depth to the original concept while still fitting in with the rest of the tracks on its album, meanwhile NSBILA struggles to find its footing as a predictably written Downtown parody, and struggles as a song to actually progress from CollXtion II instead of sounding like a rejected demo from it that she heard one day in the car and decided it was worth releasing in its unfinished form last-second instead of taking the time or effort to update it in any way. That's just my opinion tho  :flutter:

I get it. I don't think Simon Says is bad, it's just that I expected something better (If you lurk before CLX II was released I was stanning that instrumental NNNN).

Not so Bad in LA is a great song the way it is cuz I don't really take it serioursly, but I love the weird sound + sarcastic lyrics to talk about a city that was shown and perceived to be so "Glam" and is still the core over the giant industry for movies & music. And the line "Angels all left but we'll stay". I really hear it as a strong track on it's own. Not really single material, thought, hehe.

AAAAAAAAAND AFTER WE HEARD SOME STUFF I'M JUST GLAD IT WAS RELEASED AND NOT WORKED ANY FURTHER. POOR SIS OLD HABITS DIE HARD\THAT'S SO US etc

Sunflower sounds like a CollXtion I song omg

giphy.gif

---

Personally, I don't particularly like either Sunflower or Kid Wonder, idk, maybe Allie's just not the best soundtrack writer? Everything's too on-the-nose and basic and her songs are more interesting / overall enjoyable when they're actually something that came from her rather than a check to write it for a random film. These 2 songs are just kinda bland and boring to me? Literally everything she's released herself, from That's Just Me all the way to Science, outsold.  :toofunny:

eating pure vagina