National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm gonna be honest I know nothing about bitrates and such so idk if this retained the quality but I dragged it from iTunes where it was 256kbps to my desktop and here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9akzhm95fw7x3k1/09%20Prime.m4a?dl=0

Why is he selling a compilation album of music that isn't his?

I'm pretty sure he contacted Allie and she knows/is making $$ off it too because she tweeted about it

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Okay so how would he even have "Prime" in higher quality than we do? Like I bet whatever is on iTunes is upscaled.

Allie is friends with those youtube twinks, so I guess he got a higher quality from her  :w8ing:

自由になる自由がある

I wrote a feature for a magazine about Allie X, I made sure to mention her older material so more people know that exists too :fabcat:

Working on an interview

I wonder why she tried so hard to delete everything that is older than the X phase (beginning 2014).

I wonder why she tried so hard to delete everything that is older than the X phase (beginning 2014).

It's artistic identity, she wants to be egnigmatic as possible for her new pop persona. Allie X is not an equation and X does not equal Hughes for her. She's a vegan anomaly who makes synthpop, not someone who used to weigh more, wear frilly dresses and do musical theatre. She's not trying to be Maria now, she's doing her own thing and she's a fully realized artist. She wants everyone to forget Gorilla Sounds and everything up until Catch, her real debut. I think she deserves that kind of respect as an artist.

X----into me, into you----X

It's artistic identity, she wants to be egnigmatic as possible for her new pop persona. Allie X is not an equation and X does not equal Hughes for her. She's a vegan anomaly who makes synthpop, not someone who used to weigh more, wear frilly dresses and do musical theatre. She's not trying to be Maria now, she's doing her own thing and she's a fully realized artist. She wants everyone to forget Gorilla Sounds and everything up until Catch, her real debut. I think she deserves that kind of respect as an artist.

Of course she does, she's amazing. But why does she want us to forget her old treasures? Her older works are better than absolutely any song on any radio today. And even last year, or the year before.

Wait, I just saw Mistake and 2 other songs had been posted but I can't listen to them?

Where are they from?

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

Of course she does, she's amazing. But why does she want us to forget her old treasures? Her older works are better than absolutely any song on any radio today. And even last year, or the year before.

I'll let her press bio speak for itself. ((I find it incredibly pretentious tbh, but ya get the gist of it))

Allie X offers herself to you, body and blood

but Allie X is not your savior.

She’s not a GIF-making saint for you to worship on Tumblr

nor a glitchy technicolor idol for you to pray to through an iPhone screen.

She’s not a celebrity either, in the traditional sense.

Though Katy Perry endorsed her and hundreds of thousands are streaming her, she’s not a poster for you to hang on your wall

or an archetype to mold yourself into.

Allie X is not a role model.

She’s the shell you press to your ear to listen to the sound of your own blood coursing through your veins.

She’s the echo of your isolated soul trapped in a body

attempting release through ecstatic dance.

Allie X makes pop music—electronic, detuned, glimmering confections woven from egoic dreams.

delusional/childlike hope

shadows

doctors

but don’t be fooled.

Not everything made from the dredged up bits of her fragmented past

are so easily reassembled.

The girl behind the glasses and long brown hair is not someone you will ever know.

You can imitate her Adopt her alien diet. Renounce sugar. Implant yourself in a new city

You can be a classically trained pianist A failed musical theatre performer

a self-taught producer

but the question remains

Are you closer to finding yourself?

Consider the X:

The variable of possibility. The site of treasure. The doorway to freedom. Search the structure of your psyche.

Travel in/create an alternate/middle world where painful past meets glittering future. Spin around in a circle.

Watch as the forms around you coalesce into light.

Find truth in disorientation.

Add X to your own equation.

Become your own savior.

Begin your own Xploration.

X----into me, into you----X

I'll let her press bio speak for itself. ((I find it incredibly pretentious tbh, but ya get the gist of it))

Allie X offers herself to you, body and blood

but Allie X is not your savior.

She’s not a GIF-making saint for you to worship on Tumblr

nor a glitchy technicolor idol for you to pray to through an iPhone screen.

She’s not a celebrity either, in the traditional sense.

Though Katy Perry endorsed her and hundreds of thousands are streaming her, she’s not a poster for you to hang on your wall

or an archetype to mold yourself into.

Allie X is not a role model.

She’s the shell you press to your ear to listen to the sound of your own blood coursing through your veins.

She’s the echo of your isolated soul trapped in a body

attempting release through ecstatic dance.

Allie X makes pop music—electronic, detuned, glimmering confections woven from egoic dreams.

delusional/childlike hope

shadows

doctors

but don’t be fooled.

Not everything made from the dredged up bits of her fragmented past

are so easily reassembled.

The girl behind the glasses and long brown hair is not someone you will ever know.

You can imitate her Adopt her alien diet. Renounce sugar. Implant yourself in a new city

You can be a classically trained pianist A failed musical theatre performer

a self-taught producer

but the question remains

Are you closer to finding yourself?

Consider the X:

The variable of possibility. The site of treasure. The doorway to freedom. Search the structure of your psyche.

Travel in/create an alternate/middle world where painful past meets glittering future. Spin around in a circle.

Watch as the forms around you coalesce into light.

Find truth in disorientation.

Add X to your own equation.

Become your own savior.

Begin your own Xploration.

:deadbanana: 

she should invest in forehead reduction skeleton lookin ass bitch

This is really unnecessary .......

Anyways I respect that she makes completely different music now and basically is a different person as Allie X than Allie Hughes. But I still think she should keep her old music up and not rid the internet of it completely!!!! Its nice to see the artistic growth. I'm sure those old two albums will find their way online someday as someone else said. Ugh I'm just so obsessed with Allie I wanna know so much more about her and hear so much more of her music!!!! Why does she have -4 interviews. omgitsandrew u better get one w/ her

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg