National Anthem

ALLIE X

Wait, what? :deadbanana:

Tongue Tied was supposed to be the fourth single following Bitch. The music video was shot on August 23, 2013. It was cancelled for whatever reason.

Somehow people got the music video with the audio and it's being sent around.

Tongue Tied was supposed to be the fourth single following Bitch. The music video was shot on August 23, 2013. It was cancelled for whatever reason.

yet we don't have the video for I Will Love You More  :facepalm:

BzhmW.png

yet we don't have the video for I Will Love You More  :facepalm:

It was public for 2 years. I should have downloaded it. I saw it like 20 times. :( It was her putting makeup on a mannequin and burning it afterwards. 

Where are you getting these "facts"? Tongue Tied predates the release of Catch, doesn't it?

X----into me, into you----X

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST I TAKE IT BACK, GLAM AND I'M NOT GONNA TELL MY BOYFRIEND IN NON SOUNDCLOUD RIP QUALITY PLEEEEASE :defeated:

I don't think there's "non-souncloud rip" quality tbh.

Btw, does anyone have the all the original Bitch stems? Can't find them anywhere anymore :rip:

自由になる自由がある

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST I TAKE IT BACK, GLAM AND I'M NOT GONNA TELL MY BOYFRIEND IN NON SOUNDCLOUD RIP QUALITY PLEEEEASE :defeated:

I don't think that exists. I believe we have a non transcoded 320 kbps of Hello though

BzhmW.png

Where are you getting these "facts"? Tongue Tied predates the release of Catch, doesn't it?

I saw it on a production document of the video... and my friend told me that she tweeted about it to be the single after Bitch? I knew that it was a lot older than the rest. 

false.

Tongue Tied was meant to be an installment of the 'Triangle Series' (with A Day In The Life) when she was going by Allie X Andra.

also here's a resume from someone who worked on the video, mentioning it was September 2013. http://staffmeup.com/profile/mattsteeves

Tongue Tied was meant to be an installment of the 'Triangle Series' (with A Day In The Life) when she was going by Allie X Andra.

also here's a resume from someone who worked on the video, mentioning it was September 2013. http://staffmeup.com/profile/mattsteeves

Thanks for finding it. I clicked the link I had bookmarked and it redirected me to the main page on that site. Weren't the Triangle Series covers, though?

Also it's strange how Tongue Tied wasn't on the tracklist for Allie X Andra EP, and CollXtion.

false.

This one says it's from August/2013. Definitely not Allie X as we know.

FallenIdentity the swift avi change to tease :toofunny:

自由になる自由がある