National Anthem

ALLIE X

and that somehow makes it credible....submitted an hour ago....

Yes, the tracklist which a friend sent me last year.... seriously you need to stop being so rude, I'm only trying to help.

[10/5/14, 7:43:27 PM] A: Allie Hughes -

Not the Stars
Rolling Stars
Headmaster
Damaged Nail
[10/5/14, 7:44:06 PM] A: Allie X Andra - 
I Will Love You More
Day in the Life
O Chad (ALX)
Live song where she says make you shine

My friend that made the release page said he found the title somewhere. I asked for the source of it, chill out please.

it's Rolling Days, obvious typo is obvious

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/entertainment/music/collxtion-i-cd-ep/858713001261-item.html?ikwid=allie+x&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0

this is the store that was listed to be selling it in Canada on the barcode thing. Last scanned 4/2 which means the physical products are packed. It says extremely short sell cycle so I'm anticipating this to be similar to Sky's "As If" EP in terms of rarity

BzhmW.png

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/entertainment/music/collxtion-i-cd-ep/858713001261-item.html?ikwid=allie+x&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0

this is the store that was listed to be selling it in Canada on the barcode thing. Last scanned 4/2 which means the physical products are packed. It says extremely short sell cycle so I'm anticipating this to be similar to Sky's "As If" EP in terms of rarity

he wants to come for me any chance he can get and act like some "police" of this thread even though he's wrong most of the time. embarrassing behavior.

and that somehow makes it credible....submitted an hour ago....

I'm not saying I'm right about anything, except that none of this is set in stone and you are making up facts based solely on assumption.

Just leave a lil room for doubt. This isn't being a dick, this is simply being logical.

It was my bad, guys. I was the one who assumed and said it was "b-right" to his friend. And it was misunderstood. Please don't fight in this thread over something like that. Keep the peace (:

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

@

I don't really care for this whole argument nor the mutual hatred that you and @ share, but you should tell your friend that Discogs is not for listing things based on assumptions.

You're correct but that was not my part. Someone told my friend that track 4 was called B-Right, all I did was tell my friend the tracklist which is not assumed. after spending the past hour looking up about the performance set list, the correct title is Homebound. 

how many do you think will be made?

You're correct but that was not my part. Someone told my friend that track 4 was called B-Right, all I did was tell my friend the tracklist which is not assumed. after spending the past hour looking up about the performance set list, the correct title is Homebound.

Oh nice! Where did you find the setlist? Link?

Soooo should I go ahead and order this? I was gonna wait until after the 14th to see if it was more readily available and cheaper but I don't wanna risk it either...

H0bDaqU.gif

Yall said hoarding unreleased songs was pointless and rude, right? 

http://www.last.fm/music/Allie+X/_/Heartbreaker

Looks like someone's looking for some attention. He's basically teasing us that he has it and we don't.

i'm actually laughing at how pathetic you are

NOT ONCE has Booky mentioned having this song

not bragging

not looking for attention

not bringing it up

sis i would love to have this, but atleast he's not one of those cunty hoarders with the whole 'oh shit i got this you aint got shit attitude'. He has unleaked shit. Get over it. Get over your whole fuckin thing with him