National Anthem

ALLIE X

I just need to find out who the other male vocalist is on Break My Heart, since she's registered to SOCAN all her material should pop up...but it always asks for a song title with the artist's name instead of just the artist

Break My Heart isn't on ASCAP, BMI, SOCAN, or the other private registry that I have an account on. :/

Odd enough, Irish Colcannon is on SOCAN along with a Tyler Kyte collaboration.

qYUEsHa.png

I only know about COLLXTION I and i'm excited for II. Not asking for a masterpost, but it would be really helpful if someone made a list of songs she has altogether - like unreleased and songs she did under different artist names. Thank you!

a 10 sec clip of an ALX demo being played off a computer is hardly worth hyping up like they are, not to mention saying leaking a song only to leak a clip AND not even delivering LDR like they said...that's all

Lol, because that's not even the studio version. That's live. They leaked those clips because that's all they have. Attention seekers. :toofunny:

qYUEsHa.png

Why are you people spreading snippets? At least respect Allie and do it in PM. She really didn't want any unreleased to be leaked, geez.

An entire album from 2008 was leaked onto here by someone who 'respected her'

BzhmW.png

An entire album from 2008 was leaked onto here by someone who 'respected her'

No... it wasn't. It was leaked by someone who actually had zero respect for Allie to begin with.

qYUEsHa.png

No... it wasn't. It was leaked by someone who actually had zero respect for Allie to begin with.

It literally doesn't matter, nobody cares.

Plus you sound like you already have the song anyway so...

No... it wasn't. It was leaked by someone who actually had zero respect for Allie to begin with.

It literally doesn't matter, nobody cares.

Plus you sound like you already have the song anyway so...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I just feel bad for Allie TBH can somebody make a Chris Crocker esque video "LEAVE ALLIE ALONE! STOP LEAKIN STUFF :( SHE RAN OUT OF STEVIA, SHE JUST CAUGHT HER BREATH.... HOW FUCKIN DARE ANY OF YOU BASTARDS LEAK SONGS"

in all seriousness though....

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

So, we're not getting the tracks all at once..... 

Allie said this in the e-mail she just sent out today:

"Follow this ɄNSOLVED playlist where I will sharing ideas, demo, and voice memos. The tracks with the most interest will be fully produced and included on COLLXTION II. Keep your eye on the playlist and stay on your toes: I will be uploading new tracks throughout the weeks to come."

lABVyGE.png