National Anthem

ALLIE X

omg the recording of Hillside is SO much clearer and higher quality :defeated:

fehdskjzldlxaskz and the Catch demo sounds so gooooddDDDDD :defeated:

edit:

I ripped, split up and tagged everything that leaked and made everyone a zip!!

download right here!

thank you queen of zippyshare :defeated:

RVhKIwP.gif

Hillside is so good! But the song after Phantom is actually called Dark Magic. I asked the producer for the studio version of Mutek a while ago and he mentioned the title Dark Magic being another track he and Allie did

I hope I'm not giving myself a death sentence by posting this link considering her fanbase drama :oprah3: but I found this in 1 of her tumblr tags which I track earlier and I've only ever heard Chad from it before, im like 70% sure it's unleaked or really uncommon

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-70635249/alx-hillside-festival-2012-full-set

No offense but do you think we're stupid enough to think you just randomly found something on tumblr that was uploaded a few hours ago  :deadbanana:

No offense but do you think we're stupid enough to think you just randomly found something on tumblr that was uploaded a few hours ago :deadbanana:

i mean.. if you think it's me then okay :rip: if I wanted to leak something I'd take credit for it, feel free to use y'all's special tricks to find out the IP of the Soundcloud user like you did before but it won't come back to me! have a nice day though

RVhKIwP.gif

i mean.. if you think it's me then okay :rip: if I wanted to leak something I'd take credit for it, feel free to use y'all's special tricks to find out the IP of the Soundcloud user like you did before but it won't come back to me! have a nice day though

not saying you leaked it, I'm saying that you obviously posted it for someone who asked :rip:

not saying you leaked it, I'm saying that you obviously posted it for someone who asked :rip:

Idk what to tell you sis. I'm sorry this fanbase has made you have trust issues to the point you can't believe someone could find a simple Soundcloud link which has her name in it.

RVhKIwP.gif

Same recordings. Somebody edited the fuck out of those.

Also why the fuck are there two accounts called Europa????

my thoughts exactly.... what's up?

lABVyGE.png

it's trueloveisviolent he sent out homebound and a bunch of other songs to people

not true but thanks for thinking of me. considering europa (n) has given out, sold, and traded this shit it's no surprise that it would leak. leave me out of it, please. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

not true but thanks for thinking of me. considering europa (n) has given out, sold, and traded this shit it's no surprise that it would leak. leave me out of it, please. 

how absolutely fucking funny that 1. the leak blog/sc types like you, 2. you sent me those exact demos a week ago 3. you told me you're off your meds like 12 hours ago

allie doesn't deserve to put up with your shit, these files are unreleased for a reason.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Let's not fight and bicker again. I get so pissed when this thread gets locked.... rkPQMck.png

it's just sad, alllie wanted these performances/songs taken down for a reason and some psycho goes ahead and undoes all her hard work cleaning up her act...

i know we have 928374 pre-lana unreleased tracks but lana is pretty chill with her older days, allie made an effort to hide her past work and nobody respects that. i know her old songs are amazing but you have to respect what allie herself wants too.

i used to be casady  :teehee: