National Anthem

ALLIE X

(I totally resurrected this account just to ask something)

Any info on the original Catch video? I'd love to see it  :hooker:

sadly there is no original catch video, that was a rumor. logan white who shot the gifs did not shoot a video like some people claim.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

(I totally resurrected this account just to ask something)

Any info on the original Catch video? I'd love to see it  :hooker:

we thought that Logan shot an original video, but she only shot the visuals. I asked her myself.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

sadly there is no original catch video, that was a rumor. logan white who shot the gifs did not shoot a video like some people claim.

Whats the thing with the Sia style wig then? I was told it was a scrapped catch video... Also are you gonna leak L&G in hq seen as though it leaked in shit quality?

there was a rumor as well that logan shot a prime video but that too was false. logan white only shot the images for bitch, prime, and catch, no music videos.

Lol how you ignored all the evidence and tried to change the subject

Not only are you psychotic, but also a sociopathic compulsive liar; no one here believes your lies. Piss off.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Whats the thing with the Sia style wig then? I was told it was a scrapped catch video... Also are you gonna leak L&G in hq seen as though it leaked in shit quality?

Oh, that's the Tongue Tied video, we only have a 20 second preview of it from the director's reel on his site. And thankfully I never gave him the HQ album.

oh yes. nirvana. that's what i was thinking of 

can you fucking stop already? leak the pics of me in the nirvana shirt if you want!!! i'm 16 so please hurry up and get yourself jailed

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Tongue Tied full video does exist in HQ. 

Perfect example at you trying to tease people for attention 

what kind of iconic-mess !

I'm so confused why you keep acting like people here are unaware of how disgusting and sick you are? Stop changing the subject and get the fuck out of here

Oh, that's the Tongue Tied video, we only have a 20 second preview of it from the director's reel on his site. And thankfully I never gave him the HQ album.

did you not just say on the last page something about teasing songs

if the album leaked in shit quality idk what you stand to gain by having the WAV files

BzhmW.png