National Anthem

ALLIE X

just to clarify, he said he believes the EP tracks were upconverted by Allie...but they're in a higher quality than before

oh.. mess  :crossed: i can definitely still hear a quality difference in Headmaster though so slay

RVhKIwP.gif

39mb Headmaster, this has been a good day for the Allie fanbase :defeated:

If y'all would just stop believing that psychopath and crediting him for something he doesn't deserve, you would see that I am not what he tried to say at all. Not a hacker. Not a blackmailer. None of it is true. I'm just an Allie fan too, and yeah I did get caught up in illegal things but I saw my mistakes and stopped what I was doing. We're all fans here and we should stop engaging with the person that's intentionally trying to make us all fight. Hope y'all enjoy the EP ~ It wasn't easy to find the CD, and the guy wanted $80 :P

oh.. mess  :crossed: i can definitely still hear a quality difference in Headmaster though so slay

:rip: They're not upscales. I promise on my life. I got the CD from someone who photographed Allie's UoT performance in September '10.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

:rip: They're not upscales. I promise on my life. I got the CD from someone who photographed Allie's UoT performance in September '10.

oh, yay! thank you for them! Headmaster is one of my faves of hers

RVhKIwP.gif

fyi the AHEP wasn't exported in 128... there's literally a 320 official copy of rolling days online

Yeah but that was published by Allie's management at the time so obviously they had the real masters. Look in the spectrograms of the CD rips, they're not at 24k which is why I believe Allie upscaled them to make it easier to burn on the discs as there were only 50 CDs sold. Btw, the CD is an absolute mess, it looks like toilet paper, it's not even an actual card sleeve :rip: o well, yay low budget allie

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Anything about the tongue tied video then??

I don't have it and neither does anyone else... piggy is just trying to get attention. Please pay no attention to it.