National Anthem

ALLIE X

Can someone please send me her unreleased collection? I need it so bad :(

You can download the WAV on her Soundcloud though!

thats only .mp3 though :( If you have the WAV, can you PM it to me though? That'd be amazing. 

I did not really like CX1 but CX2 could shape up to be really good.

Alexandra, Misbelieve and Old Habits Die Hard are really great tracks! Casanova and Prurge are nice aswell. All The Rage is a bit generic but pretty catchy.

Too Much To Dream amd That's So Us are ... ok but quite forgetable

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I still hate this rat but I'm catching myself bopping to each of her latest releases. Alexandra is amazing, That's So Us is my JAM, Too Much To Dream serves me life & beyond, Old Habits Die Hard is really cute. Yes kween!

So i think someone said we had 10 possible songs from CXII now... but I'm only counting 8?

1. Old Habits Die Hard

2. Too Much to Dream

3. Purge

4. All the Rage

5. Casanova

6. That's So Us

7. Alexandra

8. Misbelieving

Dunno about 10 but 9th could be the unreleased song she said she may rework for CXII.

9ISvyf0.gif

I literally had NO idea This Is The Jam leaked and it's been months; this thread is definitely helpful lol! Can someone please send me the song in whatever quality it leaked in?

Since we're already at it, does anybody have all her unreleased stuff?  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So i think someone said we had 10 possible songs from CXII now... but I'm only counting 8?

1. Old Habits Die Hard

2. Too Much to Dream

3. Purge

4. All the Rage

5. Casanova

6. That's So Us

7. Alexandra

8. Misbelieving

Sorry I meant 9, adding Sculpture (Demo 6)

Since we're already at it, does anybody have all her unreleased stuff?  :hooker:

not sure what i'm missing other than This Is The Jam but?? I think this is everything (aside from Ladies and Gentlemen which i have in a sep album)??

yvrlClX.png

speaking of which can someone send me This Is The Jam please :hooker:

9ISvyf0.gif

@320kbps you're missing quite a bit

@Sucker bc it leaked literally like the day the thread closed or something lol!!!

guys i'm too lazy right now and i feel like we do this every 3 months with her but i will make a masterpost soon and share with who needs it now that the threads back up. i am confident that i have everything because i have kept up very diligently.

H0bDaqU.gif

@320kbps you're missing quite a bit

@Sucker bc it leaked literally like the day the thread closed or something lol!!!

guys i'm too lazy right now and i feel like we do this every 3 months with her but i will make a masterpost soon and share with who needs it now that the threads back up. i am confident that i have everything because i have kept up very diligently.

RIP well looking forward to your masterpost then :defeated:

9ISvyf0.gif