National Anthem

ALLIE X

i can't believe we're only getting 10/30 songs only recorded/reworked for this album

What we get/got:

1. All The Rage

2. Casanova

3. Too Much To Dream

4. That's So Us

5. Old Habits Die Hard'

6. Theif

7. Sorry

8. Debut

9. OMG

10. TBT

11. True Love Is Violent

12. Paper Love

13. Lifted

14. Downtown

15 I Need You

16. Vintage

17. Simon Says

What we DON'T get:

18. Misbelieving

19. ALEXANDRA

20. Purge

21. Cure

22. Remember Forever

23. Sculpture (Re-Work)

i can't believe we're only getting 10/30 songs only recorded/reworked for this album

What we get/got:

1. All The Rage

2. Casanova

3. Too Much To Dream

4. That's So Us

5. Old Habits Die Hard'

6. Theif

7. Sorry

8. Debut

9. OMG

10. TBT

11. True Love Is Violent

12. Paper Love

13. Lifted

14. Downtown

15 I Need You

16. Vintage

17. Simon Says

What we DON'T get:

18. Misbelieving

19. ALEXANDRA

20. Purge

21. Cure

22. Remember Forever

23. Sculpture (Re-Work)

And some of those we got are LQ or VLQ :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is Allie trying to actively promote illegal downloads of Casanova or something?

As weird as it sounds, she might not be allowed to do instant gratification tracks through iTunes. I read some literature which said that that feature was limited by sellers to only albums that had 11 or more tracks.

I'm starting to get annoyed about this unsolved era, because I don't get why she would release demos of finished songs and then not release them - while having a 10 track album after a 2 year wait. Wyd Allie? Also, why is the album 10.99? Froot was even 9.99 lmao

We still HAVE All The Rage, Too Much To Dream and the demos for Purge, Alexandra and Misbelieving, it's not like they'll disappear from spotify or your Itunes library because she did not put them on the EP. So cou can easily "make" it a 15 track album. The final version snippets of Misbelieving and Alexandra sounded ike bullsh*t and IF I were to complain about something it would be that we did not get more completely new tracks, but I think even that is useless.

The only problem I have with her strategy is that she's taking SOOOO MUCH TIME ... 1 year of "Unsolved" with nothing much happening. And now she wants to wait until June to release the f*cking EP?!? Why?

I also hate her for not putting Casanova on Itunes or at least Spotify.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

We still HAVE All The Rage, Too Much To Dream and the demos for Purge, Alexandra and Misbelieving, it's not like they'll disappear from spotify or your Itunes library because she did not put them on the EP. So cou can easily "make" it a 15 track album. The final version snippets of Misbelieving and Alexandra sounded ike bullsh*t and IF I were to complain about something it would be that we did not get more completely new tracks, but I think even that is useless.

The only problem I have with her strategy is that she's taking SOOOO MUCH TIME ... 1 year of "Unsolved" with nothing much happening. And now she wants to wait until June to release the f*cking EP?!? Why?

I also hate her for not putting Casanova on Itunes or at least Spotify.

i think the album will leak in the next few months, vinyls are being sent out to the people who bought the package earlier than the album release

I really want to go to her Toronto show on April 22nd, but I may be going on vacation until the 28th of April. Apparently the "entry requirements" are 19+, but she doesn't serve alcohol at her concerts....I'm calling the venue tomorrow, as they're probably not open today.