National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm literally addicted to Casanova. I didn't care about the acoustic demo at all, but this new version is so good! :grinds:

In other news, I ordered both CLX I and II on vinyl. Guess I'll just live on water and bread for the next few weeks, now that I've wasted spent my money on this, but whatever. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm literally addicted to Casanova. I didn't care about the acoustic demo at all, but this new version is so good! :grinds:

In other news, I ordered both CLX I and II on vinyl. Guess I'll just live on water and bread for the next few weeks, now that I've wasted spent my money on this, but whatever. 

dumb question but where did you order CLX I vinyl from?

i'm trying to order the collxtion ii colored vinyl but it keeps saying there's an error with my card even tho i know there isn't :defeated:

edit: nvm i got it ordered i guess that website jus doesn't do debit or something

9ISvyf0.gif

good thing i got mine :creep:

I'm glad I pre-ordered it yesterday already. I guess it'll be sold out pretty soon.  :creep:

I'm always like, "I don't need this, it's too expensive" and stuff, but I've been trying not to think this way any more since some months ago I wasn't able to get the vinyl of a rather unknown artist I really like because I waited too long and later found out that it was limited to less than 50 copies.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm glad I pre-ordered it yesterday already. I guess it'll be sold out pretty soon.  :creep:

I'm always like, "I don't need this, it's too expensive" and stuff, but I've been trying not to think this way any more since some months ago I wasn't able to get the vinyl of a rather unknown artist I really like because I waited too long and later found out that it was limited to less than 50 copies.  :toofunny:

literally i was at work today debating on if i should buy the green one

nd then i got home and was like "ok i'm doing it" so woo

9ISvyf0.gif

also i feel like i have mixed feelings about the album cover

it's nice but i'm not feelin the font i just feel like it was made in photoshop in 2 seconds and they were like "here u go!"

I found this on ATRL and I might use it instead of the official one.  :toofunny:

T1fznbq.png

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I found this on ATRL and I might use it instead of the official one.  :toofunny:

T1fznbq.png

nnnnn so much better i also loved that picture when i saw it on her site

but i'll just use that cover for the instrumentals when they leak probably :hooker:

9ISvyf0.gif

nnnnn so much better i also loved that picture when i saw it on her site

but i'll just use that cover for the instrumentals when they leak probably :hooker:

those are the socks from the eddie chacon photoshoot from 2014/2015 lmaooo

queen of sock recycling

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I pre-ordered the digital version but I did not recieve Casanova?!?

You need to click on the link at the bottom of your order confirmation mail to activate your account, then you can download it from "My purchases".

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif