National Anthem

ALLIE X

Waiting for that n

I think 24\07 list had "This is the jam" & Double Dutch. The second one seems to be a song from 2014... he got stems and everything from both

Double Dutch (2014): vocal multitrack, instrumental multitrack, pro tools session

This Is The Jam (2014) pro tools, stems, mixes

well at least in time they'll leak, i'll play the long waiting game i guess

also do you have the name of the podcast paper love was played on?  i will legitimately sit through the whole thing just to get the audio for us if i have to

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

also do you have the name of the podcast paper love was played on?  i will legitimately sit through the whole thing just to get the audio for us if i have to

I actually found it, it finally let me skip through. here's the link: http://www.passportapproved.com/ the song plays at around 46 minutes

g68BRo8.gif

I actually know what podcast you are talking about but I didn't feel like skipping through it to get to the song, well because it wouldn't let me skip.

oh my gosh!  thank you, i'll clip the song now

SLAY GIRLS oh my g

I didn't know the podcast, I just saw someone mention about it and i was like "Omg i want it" but meh

Hope it's the whole thing and not just few seconds 

does anyone want the clipped audio (its over 2 minutes)?  i'm almost done with it and i can throw it somewhere... the intro is spoken over a little but all the lyrics and stuff are intact

ps: come and watch my heart turn to pulp is in the prechorus

it's up on nsfwhitney.tumblr . com - tell me if the link doesnt work  :hooker:

24/7's clyp of it is already down im laughing

Why does she get so shook by people leaking stuff before her lmao.

The song has me a little snatched now that I'm hearing it in HQ, but I still think it was a poor choice for a lead single. Simon Says is godly:defeated:

Why does she get so shook by people leaking stuff before her lmao.

The song has me a little snatched now that I'm hearing it in HQ, but I still think it was a poor choice for a lead single. Simon Says is godly:defeated:

true!  i personally wish she would've chosen lifted, vintage, or downtown just so we could hear some of the true deep cuts before release but simon says also seems like The bop

update: 24/7's version is essentially mine without the intro being spoken over and cut off at the same place so dont worry about downloading it

Listening right now... It's actually GOOD tbh.

The chorus really goes into the "Generic" mode but the verses are really good. I'm enjoying this and if this is likely the "weakest" song... the wait will be worthy.

Wondering if she'll only play Paper Love at the new tour :rip: 

Listening right now... It's actually GOOD tbh.

The chorus really goes into the "Generic" mode but the verses are really good. I'm enjoying this and if this is likely the "weakest" song... the wait will be worthy.

Wondering if she'll only play Paper Love at the new tour :rip:

considering how much she showed simon says i feel like she may debut it there too?  who knows, i just hope we get some of the new songs soon beyond paper love, i need them so bad  :defeated:

considering how much she showed simon says i feel like she may debut it there too?  who knows, i just hope we get some of the new songs soon beyond paper love, i need them so bad  :defeated:

I think she'll trick us and play like Casanova + That's so us + Old Habits Die Hard and act like "well they're part of the record so LOL"

fZELUgB.gif

Anyway, the vinyls are also coming so... good luck with the leaks Miss X n

edit: I really enjoyed Paper Love omg actually maybe way more than I did with Casanova at first listen (??)

I think from the first listen:

That's so Us -> Paper Love -> Casanova -> All the Rage -> Too Much To Dream -> Old Habits Die Hard

Wait, Paperlove leaked?  :creep:

played on a podcast on monday, and 24/7 (and me lmao) snipped a good 2:40+ of the song and put it up so almost entirely yes

played on a podcast on monday, and 24/7 (and me lmao) snipped a good 2:40+ of the song and put it up so almost entirely yes

I just saw your status update, thank you!

I love how it sounds, although I still prefer Casanova. Anyway, I'm really hyped for CLX II.

Also, any Xs here who are going to her show in Milan? I'm thinking that it'd be cool to go, although I have uni the next day. Decisions, decisions... 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ugh, the song is so generic/bad. :( i expected better from her

also, is it just me or does paper love sound like a literal copy of this song? allie sis :rip:

omg, I just listened again and she even used the same bass / instruments.... :rip:

Edited by daphneee

okay WAITTTTT

this is actually good :deadbanana: the snippet didn't do the song justice at all

and is it just me, or does she kiiiiiinda sound like Lana at some points in the song  :creep:  :creep:

lABVyGE.png