National Anthem

ALLIE X

Ok, somehow I fucked up recording Need You. Somewhere in the chorus, I adjusted my volume in the taskbar then it dings suddenly after I adjusted it. It is somehow noticeable but idk if you guys would not mind that. I'll find other rips of Need You if that will be a nuisance to y'all. 

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Need You sounds pretty nice, even though chorus sounds a bit weird. Simon Says is not as good as I expected it to be but it's still ok.Vintage is basic. All in all, it's better than CX 1 but nothing too exciting ... so basically, what I was expecting from her.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't like Need You. :rip: Not completely sure about the new OHDH, but since I kinda overplayed the old one, I guess it's good she changed it a bit. Simon Says and Vintage are good, but not that special, plus the original Sorry is better IMO. Generally, I expected more. Looks like the standout tracks of CLX II are Casanova and Paper Love.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't like Need You. :rip: Not completely sure about the new OHDH, but since I kinda overplayed the old one, I guess it's good she changed it a bit. Simon Says and Vintage are good, but not that special, plus the original Sorry is better IMO. Generally, I expected more. Looks like the standout tracks of CLX II are Casanova and Paper Love.

I was cracking up while listening to need you. It sounds like a Chainsmokers track (actually, is one of the Chainsmokers on it? Whose that dude who sings the second part lol)

HEY.....

Vintage sounds like it was written for Taylor Swift.

I was cracking up while listening to need you. It sounds like a Chainsmokers track (actually, is one of the Chainsmokers on it? Whose that dude who sings the second part lol)

HEY.....

Vintage sounds like it was written for Taylor Swift.

It's some artist named Valley Girl

The new version of Old Habits Die Hard... oh my :rip: sounds so awk but it's even better tbh (Now I'm scared about TSU)

Need You sounds awesome for me. Kinda Chill... Love it

Vintage is...Sorry...LMAAAAAAO. I Like it. It's so different...

Simon Says sound like Bitch & Good mashed together. Love it too

I'm curious about Lifted & Downtown right now....

True Love is Violent & That's so Us too but since we got the "demos"... I don't know what she'll change. But the fact she kepts these 2 ones hmmm

they're hits or fillers for sure n

Track by track review:

1. Old Habits Die Hard (New Version) - Allie said she wanted a more punchy presence in this track and I must say, she did it. SHE DID THAT. I love the new version! I'll surely miss the sample in the beginning of the original song though. 

2. Need You (feat. Valley Girl) - I actually loved this song since the hotline snippet. Fight me for this but I really love this song. I love the atmosphere of the song, it feels like you're driving late night while missing someone. Anyhow, it's one of my favorites.

3. Vintage - Truly a summer bop. I felt that it was supposed to be written for someone else actually haha. The song is very sweet to hear and I like it.

4. Simon Says - The song is BITCH 2.0. I heard the toms from Bitch, it gave me nostalgia of listening Bitch again. Anyway, it makes me want to break shit. The song is excellent. Also, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE SYNTHS IN THE OUTRO.

OVERALL: So far, the songs are excellent. Allie just took a step higher than her previous work. She becoming that alternative princess that will dominate the alternative charts. 

That's all!

EDIT: I updated Need You in my COLLXTION II Livestream album. You can PM me for the download link. :)