National Anthem

ALLIE X

also, can someone explain the whole cl2 thing or whatever it's called?

What exactly do you mean? CollXtion II (or CLX II) is the name of the album. CollXtion II: Unsolved was supposed to be a playlist with all songs that could be on the album, with the fans deciding which ones would make the cut (but as it turned out, this didn't really happen).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

What exactly do you mean? CollXtion II (or CLX II) is the name of the album. CollXtion II: Unsolved was supposed to be a playlist with all songs that could be on the album, with the fans deciding which ones would make the cut (but as it turned out, this didn't really happen).

Like apparently its on a vinyl & people want it to leak but if it's already out on vinyl how can I leak? lol im so confused

Like apparently its on a vinyl & people want it to leak but if it's already out on vinyl how can I leak? lol im so confused

Oh! The album will officially be released in June, but Allie decided to already give out vinyls of the album on her shows. She's really competing with Lana when it comes to stupid decisions.  :facepalm:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Oh! The album will officially be released in June, but Allie decided to already give out vinyls of the album on her shows. She's really competing with Lana when it comes to stupid decisions.  :facepalm:

OMG she's so messy. she really loves her fans

she literally said CollXtion II's theme was going to be self-discovery or something like this but none of the songs are about self-discovery

I don't remember her saying it was about self discovery, I remember it was gonna be about longing and feeling lost (x). Still, it's not really the theme of the album as it is.

自由になる自由がある

she literally said CollXtion II's theme was going to be self-discovery or something like this but none of the songs are about self-discovery

according to allie, CLXI's theme was Addiction/Self Destruction and CLXII's is Longing/Being Lost and I feel like that's translated pretty accurately through Paper Love (longing) Need You (lost) Casanova (longing) and Simon Says (lost)

smile.gif

Ya'll are so fucking stupid.glad I unstanned her,all of u 14 year old fat twinks are so unbearable omg

I'd rather go back to the one lb thread,it was a mess but at least it had actual fights rather than all this pointless shit

VHshv7gl.png

Okay I love Downtown, that one's amazing! Lifted and TLIV sound great too. TSU doesn't sound that different, I think I still like it. So I guess the only one I don't like at all is Need You, and I hope that the new versions of OHDH and Sorry Vintage will grow on me eventually.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif