National Anthem

ALLIE X

Yay! unmerged stems kind of? but worse quality tho  :toofunny:  girl when we asked for unmerged we didnt mean worse quality

at least we got individual vocal layers this time... i mean im also frustrated they arent at least 320mp3s or lossless but at least we dont have the stacked vocals like casanova

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

While i begin my remix of Paper Love, don't forget i made a Casanova remix a while back. My old soundcloud where it had almost 1K plays got terminated :// so i had to re-upload it on my new one. But i also have it on Youtube!!

Stream them here :

https://soundcloud.com/user-324770249/allie-x-casanova-khxis-extended-remix

What's up with the Oh My God that 24/7 posted? That weird guitar riff at the end (that was in the original leak but not in the stems) is so out of place, and then it just seems like the end was extended using the stems. Did it actually come straight from her studio like the other leaks did?

What's up with the Oh My God that 24/7 posted? That weird guitar riff at the end (that was in the original leak but not in the stems) is so out of place, and then it just seems like the end was extended using the stems. Did it actually come straight from her studio like the other leaks did?

Well based off the file name it's safe to say RefMix means Reference Mix. It's was probably just Allie and the producer seeing how things would sound in certain places or something but who knows.

can CollXtion III just be all dark songs similar to the vein of Simon Says, Bitch, O Chad, IWLYM.... i would die

I would love an ALX sound for Collxtion III. Imagine, an X version of Elijah or IWLYM :defeated:

:air:  :air:  :air:  :air:  :air:

Allie hurry up with your next album it's been YEARS sis even tho collxtion II hasnt even come out yet 

i mean we essentially had it as of a few weeks ago but cmon allie get that side b album working or collxtion iii soon

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I would love an ALX sound for Collxtion III. Imagine, an X version of Elijah or IWLYM :defeated:

i'd prefer AL X style versions of some of her newer songs. purge with that dark bassy production from 2012 = heaven

i used to be casady  :teehee: