National Anthem

ALLIE X

made a stereo comparison of that's so us (unsolved version) vs the album cut

http://picosong.com/7Tiu/

Tried this too but cba about rendering and upploading LOL

Anyway, yes. Funny cuz both together sound really like the same but... they're different ??? lol

also Funny but, is the radio version the third version aka unsolved ep one then??? (Clean edit)... wishing her luck with this rip

nobody cares abt hillside

guys i really wanna see if we can get Ajay to react to CLXII and maybe even 1, but we should spam her comment section & twitter with it, PLEASE.

I LOVE HER!!! I remember commenting on one of her recent videos telling her to react to CollXtion II.

hillside 2012 (footage preview)

fsvsHBF.jpg

https://youtu.be/qHazU7PlbEE

PM me these videos queen!!!

:)

Okay we get it, you think I was the one stalking you. Move on... I never said any of that, that instagram dm with the eyeball profile picture, yes that is me, sad to say that twitter video is also me, I ranted about you because I was mad at what false accusations you made about me. I don't care that I looked and sounded like some autistic kid, I was trying to prove my point. Other than that those other profiles aren't any of my profiles. You legit have no evidence that was me making those accounts. Get out of here with that mess.

What physical proof do you have that it was him? At this point you're trying to turn straw into gold when you can't even make the straw into cotton! Some of those didn't even make sense too like? & also what do you expect when you're talking shit behind somebody's back? You'd be curious wouldn't you? I guess that's why somebody was following his new account. If you're going to come for him, have actual tea please? Also, please stop continually dragging this up just lay it to rest. But also don't expect people to not come for you when you come to them. I would've responded sooner, but I was a tad bit busy, sorry!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Moving on again from the drama. Has anyone commented on AJayII's new YT video telling her to react to CollXtion II?

Moving on again from the drama. Has anyone commented on AJayII's new YT video telling her to react to CollXtion II?

no offense but who are you two and why are you fighting about personal drama in a public thread

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

CaoliColor is one of the most rude people I've met on here, troll or not, and all they do is talk shit. I don't know them, nor have I talked to them before, but from what I've seen, they sound like a total asshole who has no life and hunts everyone down for the smallest thing. Acne. Really? Shut the fuck up and take your bitchass somewhere else.

CaoliColor is one of the most rude people I've met on here, troll or not, and all they do is talk shit. I don't know them, nor have I talked to them before, but from what I've seen, they sound like a total asshole who has no life and hunts everyone down for the smallest thing. Acne. Really? Shut the fuck up and take your bitchass somewhere else.

IKR. I'm surprised that his accounts are still up and active.

But can we please stop talking about the drama. I don't want it to get out of hand like the last thread.

I don't know what else to talk about so can someone else just post already...

I did! But I think someone's comment needs to be heavily upvoted so it stays at the top

true and he pretends to be an artist with his shitty ms paint drawings