National Anthem

ALLIE X

aw man I've honestly been so bored with miss Allie lately. 

Collxtion II is good, but not really something I listen to often. She's not putting out much new material, and goofy insta selfies don't count. 

I don't know. I'm sort of hibernating right now in the Allie X fandom lololol. Still go hard to All the Rage. That song gets me going, man

Collxtion II is good, but not really something I listen to often. She's not putting out much new material, and goofy insta selfies don't count. 

I don't know. I'm sort of hibernating right now in the Allie X fandom lololol. Still go hard to All the Rage. That song gets me going, man

Can't relate. But I'm scared that one day I'll feel the same way, cause that's how I'm feeling with Lana/LFL :(

Can't relate. But I'm scared that one day I'll feel the same way, cause that's how I'm feeling with Lana/LFL :(

It's something that naturally happens. Ironically, I was starting to feel that way with Lana, but once she started teasing Love I was right back on the wagon again. I think it's really just the difference between stanning and being a casual fan. I never stopped being a Lana fan, and I'll never stop being an Allie fan, unless they do something repulsive. I just... I don't know, I'm not interested right now. Maybe when the Paper Love mv comes out I'll be more involved :P But I thought the new album would do it and it did... but not for very long, hmph

It's something that naturally happens. Ironically, I was starting to feel that way with Lana, but once she started teasing Love I was right back on the wagon again. I think it's really just the difference between stanning and being a casual fan. I never stopped being a Lana fan, and I'll never stop being an Allie fan, unless they do something repulsive. I just... I don't know, I'm not interested right now. Maybe when the Paper Love mv comes out I'll be more involved :P But I thought the new album would do it and it did... but not for very long, hmph

This, basically! 

IDK about you guys, but I have my three artists (y'all know which ones LMAO) that I'm pretty much obsessed with, and all the other ones I listen to (including Allie X) are good and I enjoy their music and support them, but it's not much more than that. So it's not that much of an issue for me if I get bored with them between their releases.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This, basically! 

IDK about you guys, but I have my three artists (y'all know which ones LMAO) that I'm pretty much obsessed with, and all the other ones I listen to (including Allie X) are good and I enjoy their music and support them, but it's not much more than that. So it's not that much of an issue for me if I get bored with them between their releases.  :hooker:

To be honest, I'm like that with just Lana. I never really indulge in multiple things at once. I listen to a lot of the artists posted here or that have their own forums. I love Charli XCX, PC Music, Noonie Bao, Sky Ferreira, etc but I don't stan them. For awhile, I was hardcore stanning Allie, but I developed that interest over last summer when Lana wasn't releasing anything new. But Allie, being a newcomer, isn't as involved as some celebrities, and I just have nothing to really desire at this point. A short film would be cool, or something like The Story of X, but I feel like Allie runs with these themes and then abandons them so quickly (essentially, the unsolved era was purposeless, although I appreciate the extra music we got from it). 

I'm the same way with books and TV shows, too lol. I like one series of books and one TV series over all else. I guess I don't have time to obsess over much more :P

Ok let's be honest, for messier that it was the whole "CLX II HOTLINE" & countdown on her website for then announce the album would be released only 5 months later  it was such a nice time to be around Allie LOL.  It was, for a moment, woodstock in my mind like she was a big popstar teasing or something LOL. But it's cute and for real I like most of the people in this thread, a lot actually! (it's my fav place on the lanaboards so...)

It's the radio edit if I'm not being mistaken

it is!  people were trading it as a demo but its the radio version i wonder who got scammed for that sdjkflsdjs

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

That's so strange I'm sorry :(

I still listen to downtown at least 4 times a day. It's so jazzy.

It sucks.

This is tongue tied 2.0 bUT with no plot

Tbh she should've stuck with the story of x storyline bc at least there's the plot going on and would make better visuals than this

VHshv7gl.png