National Anthem

ALLIE X

can she just release the collxtion ii stems now like why hasnt she posted any more

god ikr?  she said something about them being released "in a reasonable time" after the album or something ? but its already been 2 months  :ohno:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

She's really out here singing Misbelieving on the NYLON live stream 

My impact. Me spamming her twitter dm inbox with countless messages of MISBELIEVING MOTHER finally pays off

Here's my masterpost, it's mainly focused on studio tracks/demos from ALX, Allie X Andra and Allie X eras. Most tracks are 128 M4A, although some higher quality files are in the HQ leaks folder.

A few other notes:

Stuff in the Civil War folder don't really fit into any other folder (as far as I know) so I placed them in there as an EP

Some stuff might be in the wrong folders (Namely the Catch 2011 demo was from the Allie Hughes era, but I felt it fitted best with the Allie X Andra tracks)

The folder labelled instrumentals, stems and acapellas does not have all files ever leaked, it's mainly only stems Allie has already released

Here's the GD folders: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0uswwwoHLj_dk9MZFh3Qmtzb3M?usp=sharing

Here's my masterpost, it's mainly focused on studio tracks/demos from ALX, Allie X Andra and Allie X eras. Most tracks are 128 M4A, although some higher quality files are in the HQ leaks folder.

A few other notes:

Stuff in the Civil War folder don't really fit into any other folder (as far as I know) so I placed them in there as an EP

Some stuff might be in the wrong folders (Namely the Catch 2011 demo was from the Allie Hughes era, but I felt it fitted best with the Allie X Andra tracks)

The folder labelled instrumentals, stems and acapellas does not have all files ever leaked, it's mainly only stems Allie has already released

Here's the GD folders: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0uswwwoHLj_dk9MZFh3Qmtzb3M?usp=sharing

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It's hard to fix her stuff to be honest... Mine's all over the place.  :defeated:

Again, thank yo so much for this!  :hooker:

xo

can she just release the collxtion ii stems now like why hasnt she posted any more

god ikr?  she said something about them being released "in a reasonable time" after the album or something ? but its already been 2 months  :ohno:

Downtown stems are coming tomorrow Lxdies! :hooker:

I'm seeing Allie for the first time in a few days, do you guys know if she usually meets fans around the venue after the show (this show had M&G tickets but it's the London date so it was rescheduled. Mess.) and if she's selling Collxtion I/II vinyls at the merch bar? Thanx.

Downtown stems are coming tomorrow Lxdies! :hooker:

I'm seeing Allie for the first time in a few days, do you guys know if she usually meets fans around the venue after the show (this show had M&G tickets but it's the London date so it was rescheduled. Mess.) and if she's selling Collxtion I/II vinyls at the merch bar? Thanx.

omg the Downtown stems are u fucking serious omgomgomgomgmg  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

That's so Us cancelled Downtown will be the high budget video, break the rules & laws of funding ur career ms.X!! :creep:

No but, for real, kinda random she decided to release a "random track" stems instead of TSU since it was released as a single and X Art