National Anthem

ALLIE X

can she stop teasing CLXIII so much?? i know that we're all excited for new music and shit. But CLXII isn't even over. We will probably get Vintage stems this month and then we'll get TLIV is violent stems in march to close out the era and probably a TSU video (i hope).

also idk if i ever posted it here, but i saved that snippet from CLXIII she posted on her story awhile back that says "holding me real tight"

https://soundcloud.com/kh6is/clx3

can she stop teasing CLXIII so much?? i know that we're all excited for new music and shit. But CLXII isn't even over. We will probably get Vintage stems this month and then we'll get TLIV is violent stems in march to close out the era and probably a TSU video (i hope).

also idk if i ever posted it here, but i saved that snippet from CLXIII she posted on her story awhile back that says "holding me real tight"

https://soundcloud.com/kh6is/clx3

She knows CLXII is generic trash and she's ready to move onto something sonicallly interesting. Self-aware queen!

She knows CLXII is generic trash and she's ready to move onto something sonicallly interesting. Self-aware queen!

i believe with CLXIII she's going to go back to her Medicine-Pop brand and start releasing songs with One worded titles again.

think of it,

Doctor

Purge

Cure

Alexandra

Misbelieving

Stranger (Bodies)

i believe with CLXIII she's going to go back to her Medicine-Pop brand and start releasing songs with One worded titles again.

think of it,

Doctor

Purge

Cure

Alexandra

Misbelieving

Stranger (Bodies)

YES, PLEASE!

And while she's at it, she can bring back the old Allie X logo, too. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Why do y'all sland CollXtion II sm, I know that CLXI it's 1000000% better lmao, but loved CLXII so much I don't think it's trash

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

YES, PLEASE!

i'd love a newer logo, one that looks futuristic 

8bf49f4e886771c05480d7ba6ab317e5.png

i really like the 3 lines for the E because it would be her 3rd official work out, but like imagine that with thinner letters

Why do y'all sland CollXtion II sm, I know that CLXI it's 1000000% better lmao, but loved CLXII so much I don't think it's trash

tumblr_inline_p1ow4pusv21r46huv_500.jpg

YES, PLEASE!

ac56d128742f77eb3dbad5194decde47.png

edit :  LAST ONE OKAY I REALLY THINK ALLIE WOULD BE SMART TO SUE A FONT LIKE THIS

7c116078137e20d6ac6d361fb7ac0164.png

i'd love a newer logo, one that looks futuristic 

8bf49f4e886771c05480d7ba6ab317e5.png

i really like the 3 lines for the E because it would be her 3rd official work out, but like imagine that with thinner letters

tumblr_inline_p1ow4pusv21r46huv_500.jpg

ac56d128742f77eb3dbad5194decde47.png

edit :  LAST ONE OKAY I REALLY THINK ALLIE WOULD BE SMART TO SUE A FONT LIKE THIS7c116078137e20d6ac6d361fb7ac0164.png

The last font is teas because it's skinny

Allie give me music that glamorizes my mental and physical anguish queen. Make me disgusted with myself or I will unstan

Inb4 we get something like this:

d5512384d5d93a67125755994089a306.png

Thick font, would also unstan

Allie give me music that glamorizes my mental and physical anguish queen. Make me disgusted with myself or I will unstan

same, her visuals and music makes me feel clean. It really soothes my OCD. Evreything has a precise measure to it

font concept :

9HawK1c.jpg

same, her visuals and music makes me feel clean. It really soothes my OCD. Evreything has a precise measure to it

font concept :

9HawK1c.jpg

This font is such a great idea, if she use this on the next era and I'll shake

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

font concept :

9HawK1c.jpg

We stan having OCD [actually crying tho]. Her clean image, from clx1, is how imagine myself if I wasn't a fat nasty piece of shit. Like, there's something hypnotic about seeing an artist whose image is basically a personification of your inner voice of shame.