National Anthem

ALLIE X

sksjkhskjshjksksj Allie don't drag Katy like this

i can imagine it's really annoying having everyone talk about Katy when she gets interviewed.  that being said this is hilarious

eXes: "I WANT ALLIE TO GO BACK TO CLX I ERA MORE EXPERIMENTAL DARK STUFF BRING THE X BACK #FEELINGX"

Allie:

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/979460834773651456

Ha Baby One More Time is coming, Collxtions who?

tbh as long as she doesn't completely subvert everything we know about the CXIII era i'm fine with whatever at this point.  CXII left kinda a bad taste just because so many songs were shuffled around and a lot of the ones we were promised never got the justice they deserved.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Why is she posing like a grandmother with arthritis tho https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZef-GqX4AEb_YL?format=jpg

I mean mood

she's preparing for her joanne era /s

Allie going on tour with our lesbian goddess tho shooky

aaaand the atlanta stop has a different opener.  was willing to get into hayley if it meant going to her + allie's concert but alas i will continue waiting for her to come within reasonable distance of me

I watched the CollXtion II Unsolved Final Announcement video after what feels like forever and I noticed that the flashing pics at the end are the visuals for each song in the order posted in the playlist, and then OHDH is placed in between That's So Us and Alexandra. I'm guessing that's where she would have put it, so I have it placed there in my library now.  :creep:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I watched the CollXtion II Unsolved Final Announcement video after what feels like forever and I noticed that the flashing pics at the end are the visuals for each song in the order posted in the playlist, and then OHDH is placed in between That's So Us and Alexandra. I'm guessing that's where she would have put it, so I have it placed there in my library now.  :creep:

Where is this video I forgot about it but I remember feeling emotional about unsolved being over and expecting the album to come in some weeks after

That body ecology weight obsessed no nutrition brittle bone diet has caught up with her.

I certainly hope that's not how she walks around dkendjfienl I think she's just posing for that #aesthetic but I'm not sure what kind of aesthetic it's supposed 2 be

On the other hand though I'm not certain if you're actually shading me for my own persistant shade of her dumb diet but I will say her diet certainly TRIES to be nutritious but it's also bullshit so like, who knows. She posted meal prep earlier on Instagram and I was looking at it like girl that's literally not even 300 calories. I think she expects to be able to compensate for her weird diet w a ton of supplements (she posted a picture once of like, hoards of supplements once and apparently also takes Bulletproof supplements w/o even being on the Bulletproof diet). Many go straight through the body and are expelled as waste and others require fat to absorb. And if she's eating a lot of veggies she's already getting a lot of essential aminos and minerals and unless you're malnourished in an area (which might call for targeted supplementation) you're almost certainly taking too much.

Mood: shady bc I literally thought I was "biohacking" when I was 15-17 and I wasn't lol I was starving myself (but she's 32 and promotes this to her fans so )

I certainly hope that's not how she walks around dkendjfienl I think she's just posing for that #aesthetic but I'm not sure what kind of aesthetic it's supposed 2 be

On the other hand though I'm not certain if you're actually shading me for my own persistant shade of her dumb diet but I will say her diet certainly TRIES to be nutritious but it's also bullshit so like, who knows. She posted meal prep earlier on Instagram and I was looking at it like girl that's literally not even 300 calories. I think she expects to be able to compensate for her weird diet w a ton of supplements (she posted a picture once of like, hoards of supplements once and apparently also takes Bulletproof supplements w/o even being on the Bulletproof diet). Many go straight through the body and are expelled as waste and others require fat to absorb. And if she's eating a lot of veggies she's already getting a lot of essential aminos and minerals and unless you're malnourished in an area (which might call for targeted supplementation) you're almost certainly taking too much.

Mood: shady bc I literally thought I was "biohacking" when I was 15-17 and I wasn't lol I was starving myself (but she's 32 and promotes this to her fans so )

Oh no, I'm agreeing with you on it  :toofunny:  I didn't know it was you that posted stuff about it on here, but I remember somebody did and was like yes amen. It's such a stupid fxcking diet. 

Does anyone have paradise in 320kbps bc its the only song im missing and chancellor fuckhol decided to remove it from my trusty 320kbps source

:)

Does anyone have paradise in 320kbps bc its the only song im missing and chancellor fuckhol decided to remove it from my trusty 320kbps source

i got it from google play and it claims it's 320, if you want it i can dm a link  :D

3 YEARS SINCE COLLXTION I WAS RELEASED 

allie-x.jpg

I still remember the first time I heard this album, and how obsessed I was with it for months!!!!!!!! The story of X, Allie's aesthetic and the overall concept was genius. Happy birthday to ONE. OF. THE. BEST. POP. EPS. IN. HISTORY.

PS: Is this truly pop? Don't know, don't care.

3 YEARS SINCE COLLXTION I WAS RELEASED 

allie-x.jpg

I still remember the first time I heard this album, and how obsessed I was with it for months!!!!!!!! The story of X, Allie's aesthetic and the overall concept was genius. Happy birthday to ONE. OF. THE. BEST. POP. EPS. IN. HISTORY.

PS: Is this truly pop? Don't know, don't care.

Is art. She fucking did THAT

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: