National Anthem

ALLIE X

How know this

idk it seems kinda obvious to me, she teased the mask tliv gif two times before it got released, and that graffiti thing just looks like a gif so

:)

When someone mxntions your past

Allie_X_-20COLLXTION_II_Visuals_28Behind

"Miss Alexandra look at the ca..."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? MY NAME IS ALLIE. ALLIE X."

Also  I never expected to stan a Popstar where the discussion would be "what's the next gift she's dropping"

https://www.thestar.com/news/2008/07/05/how_do_you_solve_a_problem_like_maria_shop_till_you_drop.html

Torontonian Allie Hughes, 22, is the actor who was eliminated from the Maria stakes on Monday. On the shopping day at Tom's Place, she cashes out with just a white cardigan.

She says she is not a fashionista, a claim belied by her trendy scarf. "I got the scarf at H&M."

Hughes is also a regular at Vintage 69. "I wear leggings; I hardly wear jeans," she says. "I wear dresses with knee socks, I'm girly but not frilly." There are frills on the white cardie, but never mind.

Absolutely everything about this makes me cry

the gif for vintage is gonna be the graffiti picture but she be spinning

edit: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351206106686685187/373830839663853569/DCjEd5bUIAA8KCi-1.jpg this one

edit 2: I KNOW IT EXISTS BC THERES THIS FRAME TOO https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351206106686685187/411981598389436426/kSWBbbc51Wc.png

I really hope it is because IT'S MY FAVORITE ALLIE PICTURE, I have as my wallpaper and even as the cover of one of my notebooks

the gif for vintage is gonna be the graffiti picture but she be spinning

edit: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351206106686685187/373830839663853569/DCjEd5bUIAA8KCi-1.jpg this one

edit 2: I KNOW IT EXISTS BC THERES THIS FRAME TOO https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351206106686685187/411981598389436426/kSWBbbc51Wc.png

I epected this to be for Simon Says or True Love Is Violent so badly back then  :hae:

https://www.thestar.com/news/2008/07/05/how_do_you_solve_a_problem_like_maria_shop_till_you_drop.html

Torontonian Allie Hughes, 22, is the actor who was eliminated from the Maria stakes on Monday. On the shopping day at Tom's Place, she cashes out with just a white cardigan.

She says she is not a fashionista, a claim belied by her trendy scarf. "I got the scarf at H&M."

Hughes is also a regular at Vintage 69. "I wear leggings; I hardly wear jeans," she says. "I wear dresses with knee socks, I'm girly but not frilly." There are frills on the white cardie, but never mind.

Absolutely everything about this makes me cry

"And now my purple brand new H&M is swirling in the hot tub jets" - My Leo, 2006

I guess she wasn't lying.

my cousin and I love the picture and always wanted it to be for Downtown. It matches a lot. The downtown gif matches Simon Says tbh

i wouldnt change the DT gif, that gif should def be for TLIV.

the SS gif shouldnt be used for anything, it's ugly. She should switch the Lifted & SS gifs

I'm pretty sure she will use this gif for vintage

[ removed for simplicity ]

and I'm not happy about it.

but this is from the shoot that gave she used for the paper love demo isn't it?

idk it seems kinda obvious to me, she teased the mask tliv gif two times before it got released, and that graffiti thing just looks like a gif so

we love a detective

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

but this is from the shoot that gave she used for the paper love demo isn't it?

yeah it is, but Allie wouldn't mind using the same set for two different things

Imagine being a fan during her ALX days and one day suddenly thinking "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS GIRL??? WHERE IS SHE WHEEEERRRRREEEEEE??"

yeah it is, but Allie wouldn't mind using the same set for two different thingsImagine being a fan during her ALX days and one day suddenly thinking "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS GIRL??? WHERE IS SHE WHEEEERRRRREEEEEE??"

Omg a what now during alx era?

:)

she didn't have fans til BITCH was born let's get it right :creep: nn

I Actually wonder if there's no one who knew her from the earliest days in her career, i mean, she did few gigs around Toronto so

it's ridiculous to think she didn't have fans during her ALX days. At least 10, come on JFJDJF probably they don't even know she turned into Allie X

it's ridiculous to think she didn't have fans during her ALX days. At least 10, come on JFJDJF probably they don't even know she turned into Allie X

The ALX days were pretty fast tho, no?

I mean they did really few gigs and dropped IWLYM as a single but that was all... We don't even own many studio versions from the songs from these days for example. I think it's only behind "Allie X Andra" since she just recorded demos before changing for the final name "Allie X" (and tongue tied was released I guess but it was...for artists only no general public nn)

The ALX days were pretty fast tho, no?

I mean they did really few gigs and dropped IWLYM as a single but that was all... We don't even own many studio versions from the songs from these days for example. I think it's only behind "Allie X Andra" since she just recorded demos before changing for the final name "Allie X" (and tongue tied was released I guess but it was...for artists only no general public nn)

there's something weird about her name changes, because Tongue Tied was released as Allie X, way before Catch was released. She used Allie X as her stage name way before when her aesthetic was still Urban Outfitters cheapest items :air: