National Anthem

ALLIE X

Listening to these new videos;

Not So Bad in L.A. verses gimme "80's-power-ballad-realness" but the chorus hits something like "BITCH\SIMON SAYS"...really CLX I (even thought she didn't do most of the song since the mic didn't work but ok). Science aswell... I can tell you I'm really really excited for these new songs

I am HEART BROKEN.

I honestly didn't know she was going on tour. I could have easily gone to her show, she had one in MISSOURI, HOW RARE :defeated: 

Capacity of 750 too, and I'm sure it wouldn't have been sold out, could've gotten so close to this queen.

Saw her open for Hayley last night and I'm officially a fan  :defeated:  She was super fucking sweet and she sounded amazing

Welcome, tell us how the new songs sounded like and little spoiler we'll probably never hear the final version of them unless someone leak all of them together in like some years

Welcome, tell us how the new songs sounded like and little spoiler we'll probably never hear the final version of them unless someone leak all of them together in like some years

it was super hard to hear all the lyrics (like the videos I've seen  :toofunny: ) but Science & Littlest Things sounded the best. Prime was a religious experience  :legend:Super sad she didn't do Downtown, Old Habits Die Hard, or any of my fave CX2 songs

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Hello is so underrated. This song is gold. Some of my fav lyrics and probably it was this + never enough that really got me into "FEELING X" First song I listened was Bitch and I thought it was some ugly Crystal-Castles-Experiment nnnn

I love everything she does but still, everytime I play Hello I really feel it down in my guts.

"Next time the doctor tells me
I have to swallow a pill to put it in perspective
I'll tell her everything's coming up
was shockingly better than I expected"

Just... wow.

Hello is so underrated. This song is gold. Some of my fav lyrics and probably it was this + never enough that really got me into "FEELING X" First song I listened was Bitch and I thought it was some ugly Crystal-Castles-Experiment nnnn

I love everything she does but still, everytime I play Hello I really feel it down in my guts.

Just... wow.

coming up roses*

but YES i completely agree Hello is one of my fav tracks it reminds me of a broadway song tho

9ISvyf0.gif

Just... wow.

omg interesting u say that cause I remember playing with the stems and realised you only needed to like takeaway the lead vocals and a few other stems and you basically have a witch house song from 2011

coming up roses*

but YES i completely agree Hello is one of my fav tracks it reminds me of a broadway song tho

Omg the messy website I got the lyrics backtracked on me 

Loved the "Broaway song" term for it. Really, feels epic.

It's nice when u compare like Paper Love and Hello and like, how CLX I is so... glittering? and CLX II is just really "dark" but both opening tracks really set the right mood. Good openers even with the fact Paper Love is... weak.

omg interesting u say that cause I remember playing with the stems and realised you only needed to like takeaway the lead vocals and a few other stems and you basically have a witch house song from 2011

lmao yes. A friend of mine knew I was interested about the witch house sound and sent me Bitch and at first I was like "this is like trying but not really getting there right"... never enough came on next and then I developed this awkward obsession with 80's-Inspired music to replace the witch house one.

Nowdays I just love Bitch so much. It's really THAT SONG that have ALLIE X printed on it.

I checked on my Cellphone and then computer. A bit of a reach but

Paper Love Official Video: 2.479.208

Downtown Lyric Video: 2.447.098

Really like, Downtown was released 1 month after the official Paper Love video and it almost outdid it.

But not only this:

Official Single: Casanova (feat. Verite) Official Video: 671.125

Another Hyped song: Lifted Official Lyric Video: 432.464

Official Single + the fact it's older: That's So Us OFFICIAL AUDIO (2016) + LYRIC (2017): 1.023.000

Downtown really... like... how???

This makes me a bit upset at how things could have worked maybe... a little better for her on this "hunt" for some comercial exposure. I still having nightmares about the wait for PL and the fact it leaked months before... 

#JUSTICE4DOWNTOWN

I checked on my Cellphone and then computer. A bit of a reach but

Paper Love Official Video: 2.479.208

Downtown Lyric Video: 2.447.098

Really like, Downtown was released 1 month after the official Paper Love video and it almost outdid it.

But not only this:

Official Single: Casanova (feat. Verite) Official Video: 671.125

Another Hyped song: Lifted Official Lyric Video: 432.464

Official Single + the fact it's older: That's So Us OFFICIAL AUDIO (2016) + LYRIC (2017): 1.023.000

Downtown really... like... how???

This makes me a bit upset at how things could have worked maybe... a little better for her on this "hunt" for some comercial exposure. I still having nightmares about the wait for PL and the fact it leaked months before... 

#JUSTICE4DOWNTOWN

Well, Downtown is the best song on CLX II, after all. Unlike Allie, us fags realized that.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well, Downtown is the best song on CLX II, after all. Unlike Allie, us fags realized that.  :hooker:

I'm still 95% she somehow just released Paper Love to troll us after we called the song weak and hoped it wasn't the lead.

Even Need You sounded way more interesting on that hotline mess.

I remember she teased Downtown "a lot" (same with Lifted) and I really thought she would end up releasing one of them as an "official single". both had good numbers on spotify too

Ugh it's so sad how the album campaign just went wrong. Her "fav moments in the X world" and "CLX II began: paper love - CLX II ending: Casanova video"

GIRL.................

I think her "mistake" was trying to milk Casanova with endless trying and in the end... it just felt like missed spot. The song was an instant grant I mean... no reason to try it later after everyone on the blogsphere already knew it since u dropped it with ur album pre-order......

Wish they went

1. Casanova (well it was hot in FEBRUARY 2017)

2. Downtown 

3. Need You (just for the sake of it  :hooker: )

Our girl really believed in this one...