4. Bitch

5. Downtown

Honorable Mentions!!

6. Old Habits Die Hard

7. Misbelieving*

8. Casanova

9. Sanctuary

10. True Love Is Violent

This was so hard to do as she has literally no bad songs released.

Intervention though sis :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Unrelated, but why (and when) did this bxtch remove OHDH (Unsolved Version) from streaming?

I knowwwww, the single is still there but it plays the album version. But it's still there, on Tyler Oakley's mixtape. https://open.spotify.com/track/4823aMIeIBaeC8HjhX83j2?si=NTF9uUJEQoKiQwSYK5l0Hg

i agree, little things was my fav out of all the live songs and this snippet just makes me even more excited. super sunset is going to be such a flawless album

tbh. i kinda like that she's played stuff live, but replaced everything with live instrumentation so to not spoil the studio versions. shooketh

I don't know why I'm not into the new songs as much as I feel like I should be. The lead up to CXI was great and so was the EP. Then I was here for the Unsolved playlist songs. Around the time CX2 was announced, I lost interest. I eventually listened to the LP a few weeks after it was released and loved it. I've only listened to Focus and Not So Bad and they're good, but I'm just not invested in it anymore as I used to be and it makes me sad because the music is still good, but it's like I can't be bothered to listen to it.

Does anyone else get like that?

BzhmW.png

I don't know why I'm not into the new songs as much as I feel like I should be. The lead up to CXI was great and so was the EP. Then I was here for the Unsolved playlist songs. Around the time CX2 was announced, I lost interest. I eventually listened to the LP a few weeks after it was released and loved it. I've only listened to Focus and Not So Bad and they're good, but I'm just not invested in it anymore as I used to be and it makes me sad because the music is still good, but it's like I can't be bothered to listen to it.

She stopped making music for the gays because they dont stream, so she makes music for locals who have bland with white people taste since they actually do her numbers

VHshv7gl.png

listen to science you will love it