National Anthem

ALLIE X

I don't know why I'm not into the new songs as much as I feel like I should be. The lead up to CXI was great and so was the EP. Then I was here for the Unsolved playlist songs. Around the time CX2 was announced, I lost interest. I eventually listened to the LP a few weeks after it was released and loved it. I've only listened to Focus and Not So Bad and they're good, but I'm just not invested in it anymore as I used to be and it makes me sad because the music is still good, but it's like I can't be bothered to listen to it.

Does anyone else get like that?

Same, I lost interest after Unsolved and that whole mess. There's something missing in her music since CXII, it's not as quirky and euphoric like CXI and Unsolved. Everything is very ~chill~ and subdued and kinda bland imo? Focus and Science are kinda good, but still there's something missing.

自由になる自由がある

maybe she's just exploring another genre ??

like did that not cross your minds

I really listen to everything, it's just gotten bland and lost some of the weirdness in the attempt to become more mainstream. Anyone who believes that's not what she or any other indie-pop girl wants is fooling themselves

BzhmW.png

she really want that radio friendly song, huh?

why not? She has the potential to make a perfect radio friendly song that has her signature sound (she has made so many good songs that would fit among the top 40), and it's already time for her to get a hit. She should've hit the charts with her first single. If I was Allie, I would be so disappointed. 

why not? She has the potential to make a perfect radio friendly song that has her signature sound (she has made so many good songs that would fit among the top 40), and it's already time for her to get a hit. She should've hit the charts with her first single. If I was Allie, I would be so disappointed. 

preach bitch

lABVyGE.png

i think if she was able to release intervention (at the time it was initially finished) she could've charted with a bunch of promo and a record label, but she wouldve been a one hit wonder with that song, while catch SHOULD'VE been promoted cause she had the ability, the skill, the talent, the aesthetics and the originality to have been the next big pop girl and catch could've peaked #1

kiss kiss hoebag

Allie has no chance of chart success (as much as I want it). Hip hop and trap are the genres that have been successful, there's literally no way synthpop will chart right now.

if kim petras can be in the top 50 radio i see no reason why a song like science couldnt. i know kim really isnt charting but radio success is success, just believe in allie cause she can do it one day