National Anthem

ALLIE X

Album only - $16 aud for one track and having Tyler Oakley's name in my iTunes library? I would NEVER.

Oh okay I didn't know it was album only on iTunes, I just stream it on Spotify  :smokeney: It was stupid of her to remove it in the first place

I made a Google Doc yesterday to keep most/all of the information about the 'original CollXtion II', if anyone's interested in that. (Basically all the important stuff from Feb 2016 to Feb 2017).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8IxYDFOIJYqsIV8kWqCICaLBJ8unApmUh5KRvC-fWk/edit?usp=sharing

Ugh please don't remind me what a trainwreck that era was  :toofunny:

I made a Google Doc yesterday to keep most/all of the information about the 'original CollXtion II', if anyone's interested in that. (Basically all the important stuff from Feb 2016 to Feb 2017).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8IxYDFOIJYqsIV8kWqCICaLBJ8unApmUh5KRvC-fWk/edit?usp=sharing

What's the tea on that album sampler? I must've missed that. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ooh this is really interesting thank u for sharing! it’s crazy how much different it could’ve been... I can’t imagine CollXtion II without Downtown

ooh this is really interesting thank u for sharing! it’s crazy how much different it could’ve been... I can’t imagine CollXtion II without Downtown

I mean Offering was basically just an early Downtown with a different title line from what I've heard/seen ("Take this offfffffering ... Don't it taste like love?" can still be heard as BGV in the final chorus), so yeah  :creep:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

That was a nice read. I kinda expected the album to have a "deluxe" or a change when she mentioned if people were unhappy with the final tracklist. He. He.

I still enjoy Clx II the way it really is. Solid Record.

That was a nice read. I kinda expected the album to have a "deluxe" or a change when she mentioned if people were unhappy with the final tracklist. He. He.

I still enjoy Clx II the way it really is. Solid Record.

CLXII definitely is more cohesive and consistent than CLXI is or Super Sunset seems to be. I guess I mainly just want justice for All the Rage, lol  :teehee:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

CLXII definitely is more cohesive and consistent than CLXI is or Super Sunset seems to be. I guess I mainly just want justice for All the Rage, lol  :teehee:

all the rage is literally her worst released song!!! 

X----into me, into you----X