National Anthem

ALLIE X

Personally, I particularly like Sunflower and Kid Wonder. Allie's the best soundtrack writer! Everything's on-the-nose and all of her songs are equally interesting / overall enjoyable!! These 2 songs are amazing and not boring to me. Literally everything she's released from That's Just Me all the way to Science is equally fantastic!

taste!

xMcVPI7.jpg

i think if u expected these songs to be hard hitters/bops, u expected too much. i dont see myself playing these songs all that much but in context of the movie im sure these songs add a nice atmosphere, so i think thats what these songs do good

i think if u expected these songs to be hard hitters/bops, u expected too much. i dont see myself playing these songs all that much but in context of the movie im sure these songs add a nice atmosphere, so i think thats what these songs do good

I didn't really expect high tempo smash bangers in this particular case, and I don't think a song being slower makes it automatically worse, Draw the Line is one of my favorite songs from Allie in general. I just didn't like her lyricism here, especially when that's the most prominent feature in these specific songs, rather than a nice melody or good production or something of that sort. It's kinda sad to me that Science is this amazing brilliant pop song, one of her best songs since her debut as Allie X, only to be followed up by two uninteresting tracks where 99% of the lyrics involve her blatantly describing a topic with little to no interesting metaphors and unclever rhyming. It's a no for me  :poordat:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I'm a sucker for Synthpop in general so both are really good. A bit... "too-like" and Kid Wonder left me waiting for a better chrous but overall, beautiful songs.

edit: Nevermind about what I said for Kid Wonder. It's flawless on it's own and keeps getting better.

There wouldve been hard hitting bops is brett chose her version of the other side

VHshv7gl.png

since allie is listed as a cowriter on TOS, and also on lights, does that mean she may have a demo of it? Its plausible to me because you can hear her adlibs like the “heys”

it's played in the movie when Sierra starts singing a little

xMcVPI7.jpg

since allie is listed as a cowriter on TOS, and also on lights, does that mean she may have a demo of it? Its plausible to me because you can hear her adlibs like the “heys”

someone played it on discord last night too so yes she has a demo

i really want the studio version of TOS by allie like... it sounded great in the movie........... why didn't they just put it on the soundtrack

spoilers abt movie:

i kind of hated the movie though like i literally just watched for the soundtrack but i hated the ending they were like "catfishing is kinda bad, but look sometimes it will get you everything you want!" and i really wish it didn't have a good ending for her tbh

9ISvyf0.gif