National Anthem

ALLIE X

I heard the reason 24/7 died down is because the owner aka Chase literally got arrested for leaking Gaga content under the name 'Farhan'.

Wild  :hooker:

makes sense. I thought he just ran out of interesting Allie stuff to leak lol. he was great cause he couldn't help himself but just leak everything.

makes sense. I thought he just ran out of interesting Allie stuff to leak lol. he was great cause he couldn't help himself but just leak everything.

There's tweets by people referring to both a soundcloud Allie leaker and then Gaga content leaker Farhan by the name Chase Bigsby, with proof (Twitter DMs, here's a whole expose thread) for that name belonging to latter. And now, chasebigsby is a privated account, Farhan hasnt posted since July 20th and 24/7 gave the account to someone else and left it to quickly die off.

I've been a stan of both Allie and Gaga since 2014 and 13 respectively so its really weird putting two-and-two together that these leakers are the exact same person, but I guess it explains a lot

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I heard the reason 24/7 died down is because the owner aka Chase literally got arrested for leaking Gaga content under the name 'Farhan'.

so he got arrested before leaking i wanna be with you studio version... rip

did he actually get arrested though

:deadbanana:

what kind of burim teas

did he actually get arrested though

:deadbanana:

what kind of burim teas

From what I hear, yes  :toofunny:  So I'm not really expecting any major Allie leaks any time soon unless someone else with content decides to come through

eating pure vagina

From what I hear, yes  :toofunny:  So I'm not really expecting any major Allie leaks any time soon unless someone else with content decides to come through

screaming. he could have just dumped his hard drive contents online before the feds got him though  :deadbanana: i think he didn't have as much stuff as he led us to believe (in terms of Gaga stuff) but like ugh, this is what happens when you scam people bish.

screaming. he could have just dumped his hard drive contents online before the feds got him though  :deadbanana: i think he didn't have as much stuff as he led us to believe (in terms of Gaga stuff) but like ugh, this is what happens when you scam people bish.

supposedly many of his Gaga rares were stem/multitrack/whatever edits and he also never had the final version of Alexandra but pretended to with the demo snippet Allie sent to the OHDH contest winner in 2016. Never forget he made a fake Double Dutch snippet once with Remember Forever stems too  :facepalm:

eating pure vagina

my super sunset tracklist:

1. super sunset (intro)

2. not so bad in la

3. little things

4. science

5. girl of the year

6. body break (interlude)

7. can’t stop now

8. the other side

9. kid wonder

10. sunflower

11. focus

my super sunset tracklist:

1. super sunset (intro)

2. not so bad in la

3. little things

4. science

5. girl of the year

6. body break (interlude)

7. can’t stop now

8. the other side

9. kid wonder

10. sunflower

11. focus

Personally I'd fix the volume of NSBILA and then I wouldnt include the unholy Kid Wonder in general  :creep:

eating pure vagina

If the Allie version of The Other Side is in the Sierra Burgess movie do you think it'll get a release at some point (why was it not on the soundtrack anyway??)

i'm hoping?? or like... can someone at least leak ha so i can put it in my library anyways....

9ISvyf0.gif

If the Allie version of The Other Side is in the Sierra Burgess movie do you think it'll get a release at some point (why was it not on the soundtrack anyway??)

Them not releasing it on the soundtrack was highkey a dumb decision and doesnt make any sense

eating pure vagina

Bit late but Farhan actually been teasing stuff after July, but since he was called out by Bobby Campbell (Gaga's manager) he just tweet and delete stuff right after.

I just thought that 24\7 had run out of material basically lol. Yeah there were some snippets that never leaked but maybe he never had them at first. Whatever... Leak season was... iconic. He probably was lurking here because it was the only place where people cared about NN