National Anthem

ALLIE X

I thought it was just that bit at the end just super slowed down.

she tweeted today she left a melody in the bridge in part of the instrumental that's from another song. I assumed it was Prime

negAbhB.png

the SS vinyl came in btw... it's VERY underwhelming and also the nun poster/lyrics is tilted on one end which... im not mad at but like it's the first time it happened and i've ordered a bunch of vinyls now so... yeah. Also the yellow disc does look green against a black backdrop which again, I'm not mad at, but this whole thing looks cheap. Like not sound-wise, but how the whole thing was handled. It's cute and I'm glad I got it, i would buy it again probably, I just wish she had put a bit more effort in this thing. now onto CLXIII thank u 

like idk a poster for each alter-ego?? and maybe behind each poster the lyrics of the song corresponding to that alter ego

idk

the SS vinyl came in btw... it's VERY underwhelming and also the nun poster/lyrics is tilted on one end which... im not mad at but like it's the first time it happened and i've ordered a bunch of vinyls now so... yeah. Also the yellow disc does look green against a black backdrop which again, I'm not mad at, but this whole thing looks cheap. Like not sound-wise, but how the whole thing was handled. It's cute and I'm glad I got it, i would buy it again probably, I just wish she had put a bit more effort in this thing. now onto CLXIII thank u 

like idk a poster for each alter-ego?? and maybe behind each poster the lyrics of the song corresponding to that alter ego

idk

is CLXIII a thing or is that just a placeholder name for her fourth album

negAbhB.png

is CLXIII a thing or is that just a placeholder name for her fourth album

placeholder. i mean i hope it will be a thing eventually but for now just a placeholder. 

Super Sunset was cute and fun, especially all the analog/live versions, but I'm more than ready for her to move on to CollXtion III. I hope it'll be a full-length album again, and yes, I do want it to be called CollXtion III. If she wants to abandon the CLX name/concept after that, that's fine, but at least finish the trilogy, please! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I wonder how she'll go for CLX III.  She seems to be still chillin' with the synthwave thing so that's interesting.

I like the way she mentions how super sunset happened "quick" and that could be a nice move for CLX III if she just creates something that works "sonically" without trying to dig a deeper concept and end up looking... well... "cheap" like CLX II.

We had tea about how in the middle of the process she had thousand unfinished demos for CLX II and just freaked out\started picking up the songs that were "mostly done" etc. It's a great album at all but it could be stronger. SS feels stronger. 

Theif > Debut & Sorry

These + OMG all belong together in my heart, amen.

Sorry + OMG > Sculpture, Debut, Thief

So the fact that Super Sunset is so short and that we already had pretty much the whole EP by the time it came out kinda made me listen to CLX II quite a lot again recently, and honestly, while it's not on the same level as CLX I, it's nowhere as bad as some people make it look like. The only real dud is IDNY, and of course I'm still bitter about her messing up the production of OHDH, but aside from that, it's a really good pop album. I'm also really interested in seeing how people will rate Super Sunset in retrospective, so like, in a year or two, or at least once the next record (CLX III?) is out. I can only speak for myself, but I kinda feel like once you've had enough of Super Sunset and especially its 80s-inspired production, you're pretty much over it for good. But I guess only time can tell.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

We had tea about how in the middle of the process she had thousand unfinished demos for CLX II and just freaked out\started picking up the songs that were "mostly done" etc. It's a great album at all but it could be stronger. SS feels stronger. 

Where did this come from?

Also, Debut > OMG > Thief > Sorry

Where did this come from?

Also, Debut > OMG > Thief > Sorry

pretty sure that conversation leaked via my 24/7 logs.  speaking of, can he come back to leak some more shit?  like we need more

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Can we talk about the fact that I STILL haven't got my Super Sunset vinyl, CD and Science cap? At this point I'm lowkey thinking about suing her. :rip:

This is weird af don’t you live in London? It should’ve been there by now. I got my cap last month

This is weird af don’t you live in London? It should’ve been there by now. I got my cap last month

Not anymore, I'm back in Austria now unfortunately, but I was having it sent to my Austrian address anyway. But you're right, everybody else seems to have got it by now. I guess I'll wait a bit longer before I contact her (or Pony Club) though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif