National Anthem

ALLIE X

Hey everyone; From popjustice. Been following this thread for a while and finally made an account! :)

Here's info that was posted on Popjustice by HighElitism that was deleted for some reason

-Debut, Thief, and Sorry are all from December 2015 and written/recorded for Collxtion II

-Could It Be Love is the real title of that track, no question mark

-Naked Lunch is the final title track of the song, but East of Eden was the working demo title, not made for any specific release and is from April 2015

-To Better Times, I Love The Garbage, and True Love Is Violent are both from March 2014, with the latter being for Collxtion II, sent to Billboard to rework in October 2015

-Affliction is from late July 2013, not made for any specific release

-Oh My God is from November 2013 (if you look in Allie's tweets from around mid-Nov 2013 she was with the producer, Sir Nolan) and was sent to Mike Wise to rework/finish in August 2015

-Catch 2011 demo was recorded with Steven McKay (one of her old friends, did backing tracks for his entire 2013 album) alongside the Hughes version of I Will Love You More

-Catch 2012 demo is produced by Nautiluss (You, In The Morning, In The Garden, Phantom, etc.) in November 2012 and is the second version of the track, made a year after the first

-Jabberwocky rehearsal is from March 2012, and was a rehearsal for the ALX setlist where Homebound was performed (someone has the soundboard)

-Casanova (the snippets) was produced by Kool Kojak in April 2016 and was sent to Mike Wise to finish off/rework

-Too Much To Dream demo is fake, made with the stems

-Civil War is from November 2014, written and recorded by Allie for FRENSHIP's cancelled EP featuring Brett Hite

-Following The Noise is from October 2013, same session as B*tch and Didn't Start The War (all produced by J Gramma)

-Stupid Hat is from January 2011 made for Allie's collaboration with Thom Gill Friends Jammin' (other tracks include Busted Loins and Where Is Portugal)

-All I Want is from May 2013 (there's a photo Tyler Kyte posted on his Instagram working on the track with Allie) and was used for Allie's demo reel

That's all that was posted...hope that helps you guys! :)

Hey..I know this is old as fuck, but I have a couple questions:

Do we know the co-writers/producers for Sorry, Debut, Thief, Oh My God and Affliction? If so, who are they?

I have a feeling The Hard Way would be her best release out of the 3 first albuns. Probably because of the Pop production around it instead of the jazzy-delight of the others

if its anything like mistake (redux) or i will love you more i want it right Now

Hey..I know this is old as fuck, but I have a couple questions:

Do we know the co-writers/producers for Sorry, Debut, Thief, Oh My God and Affliction? If so, who are they?

last i heard we had no cowriters or producers on any of them but i dont pay much attention to that sort of thing, ill read over my pms with 24/7 and see if i have any info on them + will edit this if i find anything

sorry may have vintage's co-writers since they're counterpart versions?  idk but its a start

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i listen to all the rage every time i get a rejection email for a job 

which is a lot  :crai: at this point i dont even know what they're looking for, since everyone complains about them asking for experience and i literally have 2 completed projects and 3.5 years in the lab.  companies out here only hiring demigods

rejected rejected i wasnt good enough 2 be elected~

Boomerang concept for her media is a bland and overdone concept. Nothing "X" about it or whatever

Agreeing with this more as time goes on. She was a lot more innovative with Collxtion I and she's not really doing anything new lately which sucks

so i just stumbled upon this tumblr and can we talk about how much inspiration allie must have picked up from her??

http://rrrrrrrroll.tumblr.com/

I literally thought this was allie ??

tumblr_m4w7mn4fxb1rt0g8wo1_500.gif

(although allie seems to be doing more boomerang lately than spinning)

(i liked the spinning :( )

(spin more)

This tumblr is... weirdly satisfying. :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Agreeing with this more as time goes on. She was a lot more innovative with Collxtion I and she's not really doing anything new lately which sucks

I think it's hard, poor miss X spent her creativity on the debut and now that people are putting eyes on her she's dry nnn

But yeah. I'm interested about Casanova video now... will be a big (and new) step

--

Also I loved this, need people to leak in full n

I think it's hard, poor miss X spent her creativity on the debut and now that people are putting eyes on her she's dry nnn

But yeah. I'm interested about Casanova video now... will be a big (and new) step

--

what even is that?  its obviously sanctuary but is it an edit?  stems?  demo?  what

also i think allie took a turn towards mainstream to make it into the public eye, i wouldnt be surprised if the "creative" yall are waiting for comes back when she has the financial stability and fanbase to do that sort of thing without fear of flopping

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

--

It honestly might be because she is in the public eye now and feels like she has to conform to actually receive notoriety. Her act might have seemed too edgy or weird before to become more than just an underground artist. 

But I'm excited about Casanova too because it's my fav~~~~

also the vocals on that snippet sound so soft, like they're in the clouds

what even is that?  its obviously sanctuary but is it an edit?  stems?  demo?  what

also i think allie took a turn towards mainstream to make it into the public eye, i wouldnt be surprised if the "creative" yall are waiting for comes back when she has the financial stability and fanbase to do that sort of thing without fear of flopping

I don't know nnn sound like an edit actually with stems

Other stuff sound like edit or something, idk

The mainstream, yeah I agree, just not sure as I said down V

It honestly might be because she is in the public eye now and feels like she has to conform to actually receive notoriety. Her act might have seemed too edgy or weird before to become more than just an underground artist. 

But I'm excited about Casanova too because it's my fav~~~~

also the vocals on that snippet sound so soft, like they're in the clouds

I thought about it aswell but I don't know. I mean if we pick like... Catch & Paper Love vids, the first one is really way more "appealing". It's nosense but it's a beautiful-artsy-realness nosense

Paper Love on the other hand is just random and some beautiful shots

I don't know exactly how she's managing\What she's thinking\what public she wants to get, but I don't think she's hoping for str8 traditional family to join X-Land

Can we please have another acoustic/unplugged video, like, now? The one she did for Downtown was released more than two months ago, and there are still five tracks left. :rip:

throwback to that messy pool "WHAT SONGS WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ACOUSTIC" and I think Vintage won and then the live was a messy iPhone livestream from her room or something nn