National Anthem

ALLIE X

Super Sunset was so great, she did that

I mean GOTY is just like so fantastic I feel it deserved more

this tea right here!!! i was just listening to the analog versions of super sunset and they're so amazing and well done + her vocals SNAPPED in those versions. amazing album.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Super Sunset was so great, she did that

I mean GOTY is just like so fantastic I feel it deserved more

Tea

I wish she could've done a proper music video for GOTY. It truly deserved a moment of its own.

自由になる自由がある

Super Sunset deserved EVERYTHING, but i PERSONALLY think Allie ruined it with that horrible era

Agreed. I also think that the sound got old rather quickly. Science and Girl Of The Year remain amazing, though. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The fact that we got just one music video for Super Sunset is homophobic af

Anyways, NSBILA, Science and Can't Stop Now are my favorites from this EP

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Super Sunset deserved EVERYTHING, but i PERSONALLY think Allie ruined it with that horrible era

I personally believe that what killed the era/hype was that stretched out monthly drip of singles that lead to an album that by the time of its release the only new material were two pointless interludes.

Hopefully the next project will be less messy and more thought out.

自由になる自由がある

alli know is that allie sent the song to be mixed and when she got it back the verse was gone, but she didn't attempt to fix it or have it re-mixed :facepalm:

her fan wiki mentions "It was mentioned on a Instagram live listening party that part of Can't Stop Now was cut by publishing." so i guess that makes sense.  wonder what prompted them getting removed, just being unnecessary?

lyrics are as follows for those curious:

"My eyes look sad

I asked them why
They said I'm getting tired
I told them it'd be fine
It's hard to be honest
When you wanna cry"

/

on a different topic, i just remembered Too Much to Dream exists and i'm still so sad it got paid dust, like i guess i'm happy it got a single release but!  considering how little That's So Us changed going into CX2, why bother including it/working on a "new version" instead of TMTD?

also justice for the unsolved acoustic demos

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Hey guys is the longest version of "could it be love" 1:22 long? Do we not have a full version?

the one i have matches that so i guess not.  i've never seen one longer

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Why are the CDs described as "single sleeve"? Does that mean they're literally just cardboard sleeves with no booklet or anything? I would definitely get the CLX II one (the only one I'm still missing) if I knew for sure it's a digipack like the (original) CLX I and Super Sunset CDs...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Why are the CDs described as "single sleeve"? Does that mean they're literally just cardboard sleeves with no booklet or anything? I would definitely get the CLX II one (the only one I'm still missing) if I knew for sure it's a digipack like the (original) CLX I and Super Sunset CDs...

i'm pretty sure they are indeed like that... she probably went for the cheapest packaging option she could :deadbanana:

i'm pretty sure they are indeed like that... she probably went for the cheapest packaging option she could :deadbanana:

I mean, I've always known she's a cheap bitch, that's kinda why I'm stanning her, but still...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif