National Anthem

ALLIE X

Homebound Demo 3 is actually really amazing, so much better than the messy leaked demos Homebound Tonight Demo 1 and Homebound Tonight Demo 2.

Also, this snippet is downscaled - the original file was in wav, not mp3.

1 hour ago, DinahLee said:

Even if no version\snippet so far sounds so good as the live version with that gorgeous lush pad at the intro.

I think the full version of demo 3 might have the intro from the live

Just now, Pasta said:

I think the full version of demo 3 might have the intro from the live

It doesn't sadly! but other than that Demo 3 sounds so much like the live performance. I think the intro from the live  performance was always just a live-only thing since it's not in the studio version.

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

It doesn't sadly! but other than that Demo 3 sounds so much like the live performance. I think the intro from the live  performance was always just a live-only thing since it's not in the studio version.

we get it - you have it

how about instead of indirectly tryna show off you just post it :rip: noah fence but nobody cares about stroking your ego. either leak it or keep it to yourself

29 minutes ago, Evannn said:

we get it - you have it how about instead of indirectly tryna show off you just post it :rip: noah fence but nobody cares about stroking your ego. either leak it or keep it to yourself

Um, I was just clearing up something someone said to avoid false information. I wouldn't of even mentioned anything about the demo on here if that snippet didn't leak, lol. 

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

Well thank you for clearing that up :) 

I hope Homebound full and more ALX leaks like Phantom studio