Sign in to follow this  
drewby

Fan Book

Hey guys and gals, as many of you know I will be going to the Atlanta date of the tour (May 1).

I wanted to get a fan book together for Lana since I can't recall seeing one (and if there was, my apologies), to give to her either before or after the show.

I was hoping we could get between 25-50 entries that can be letters, art, whatever you want.

Are you all interested?

BzhmW.png

It would have to be done by like April 26 so I can get it ready and I'm hoping, since I work for the press, that it would be easier to get into contact with her team to arrange this

BzhmW.png

I'd definitely be in - I'll be at that show too, so I'll see you there!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow that sounds great! I could write a letter and I've drawn some Lana art myself, and it'd be just so amazing if she'd read the entries - hopefully it'd make her feel good as well!

97a673f2d.jpg

I'm so in! What exactly were you looking for? I def wanna scan a letter to her, but is there anything else I could contribute?

Anything you want really

Wow that sounds great! I could write a letter and I've drawn some Lana art myself, and it'd be just so amazing if she'd read the entries - hopefully it'd make her feel good as well!

yeah I really want her to see the reach of her music in places of the US she isn't visiting

BzhmW.png