lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Can people stop posting to pm them the song already? Invest that freaking dollar or whereever you are in Lana. It's out almost everywhere.

I don't buy from iTunes. :creep:

So is that Soundcloud link someone posted the new iTunes version? That means so far we have...

Radio Mix from BBC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N86FqCA-XIk

1st Single Version

1st Dan mix? https://soundcloud.com/igapromotion/lana-del-rey-west-coast

2nd Single Version/2nd Dan mix? (can't find link anywhere)

I'm not sure what the Soundcloud versions people are talking about are. I assume the one I linked to for 1st Dan Mix is earlier because the new one is a second longer. And apparently there are more Soundcloud versions??? I'm a bit confused.

The one I bought from Amazon says "Rob Orton Mix." It sounds like the video version. Is this the 1st iTunes version? I was scared when I opened the file that I had bought a remix, lol

EDIT: At 4:05 on this upload, I hear some backing vocal with reverb that I don't hear on any of the others. Does anyone else hear it or is it just me? It also happens a few seconds before.

It seems like there are EQ differences with every version

Vevo video is dark, very recessed highs but has the most dynamic range

New soundcloud ver is bright and crisp, but at the expense of some dynamics

First iTunes ver is somewhere in the middle

The only reason I could think of for the applause link to be different is soundcloud's compression because otherwise it sounds like the first iTunes ver

And idk I'm liking the video version more rn -_-

Ben Mawson tweeted #westcoastvideo 20 minutes ago. I guess it's coming today/tomorrow?

Maybe it comes tomorrow because it will be weekend and they want more people to watch it

Wait, now the original version uploaded to Spotify has been renamed the Rob Orton mix? So the new version is the album version?  :runs:

That's very strange. Now it seems that the new version is for Ultraviolence :crying4:

That's very strange. Now it seems that the new version is for Ultraviolence :crying4:

When we get the official video we will know....

When we get the official video we will know....

I AM MY ONLY GOD

No, obviously it still isn't released in Germany yet. Can't understand why they're holding back the song...

if anyone knows if west coast is out in the german itunes store then pls tell me because i can't find it and it pisses me off