lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Guest Dot

This song is giving me Venus vibes. Stupid repetitive verses, choppy changes from vers to chorus. A nice chorus that doesn't fit the rest of the song.

I'm sorry if I'm spreading my negativity here, but I'm really afraid that I might actually hate her new album and will have to listen to someone/something else instead.

Exactly how I feel about it. The verses are also extremely unimaginative and repetitive and let's not talk about the vocal production. The chorus is gorgeous but way too slow which shows as there seems to be a little bit of a clumsy tempo change after the first chorus.

Yeah same. It's like she's tried to pull off the loud/soft, fast/slow dynamic of two very famous bands... but hasn't and failed miserably it sounds like a right mess. Hoping the rest is way better than this.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Guest Dot

I also think many of you are praising it to death because you JUST heard it for the first time.

I love it, and it's not because I'm hearing it for the first time, because sometimes I can get hyped up for music and become immediately disappointed from it (e.g. Swine and Do What U Want by Gaga), I love it because it's so different and I gotta disagree with you here @@Ultraviolence, the transition from the verse to the pre-chorus to the chorus is amazing and it's super beautiful. But I get what you mean, I just think the genre is really really different from what you were expecting. But as a fan of The Black Keys, I hoped she would crossover into more of their gene and she did and I'm really, really happy. I think it's beautiful and super sexy, from the beachy drums to the synths and the guitars, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

This song is giving me Venus vibes. Stupid repetitive verses, choppy changes from vers to chorus. A nice chorus that doesn't fit the rest of the song.

I'm sorry if I'm spreading my negativity here, but I'm really afraid that I might actually hate her new album and will have to listen to someone/something else instead.

that's your problem if you don't like it but don't keep telling the people that do like it.. Haha

tumblr_mol07wy8SD1rrx588o1_500.gif

N0XxYmt.jpg