lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Right? First time I listened I felt like the fabric of time was melting or something, like when you've been smoking and it suddenly kicks in.

The production is really on another level.

:smokes3: :smokes2: :smokes4:

:derpna2:

:omg:

:air:  

My summer jam, just like predicted. The sound was unexpected, but expected at the same time, if that makes sense?

1olt2g.jpg

:smokes3: :smokes2: :smokes4:

:derpna2:

:omg:

:air:  

My summer jam, just like predicted. The sound was unexpected, but expected at the same time, if that makes sense?

Yes, that's exactly what I was going to write. Are you a fan of rock music? Because I feel like those who love the song are more into rock than those who don't like it.

Yes, that's exactly what I was going to write. Are you a fan of rock music? Because I feel like those who love the song are more into rock than those who don't like it.

I like rock and heavier music too, so yes. 

1olt2g.jpg

I don't love it but I'm not giving up hope for UV.. it's possible it's just not a ~strong~ single

I just wish she wouldn't mumble so much..that would improve the song greatly for me

Production wise.. I liked it. It sounded like what she had originally described for Paradise. I'm gonna keep listening West Coast.. a lot of people have been saying it's a grower.

Took me a while to figure out the video was on loop  :facepalm: how v wicked games of ha

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

This is such a great day for Lana fans. She is at No.3 on iTunes now and has taken down the freakin Frozen song. I am so happy for her and I am sure she is overwhelmed with the reactions she is gettin. I haven't seen even one bad official review for this. 

Lana, sorry for all the bitchin. All is forgiven!  :hooker:

Even though I like West Coast, I'm not sure if Ultraviolence will be my cup of tea. I'm not completely into this sound. I'm not saying the direction she's taking is bad or anything but it does not completely appeal to me (yet).

kySyfQZ.jpg

Took me a while to figure out the video was on loop  :facepalm: how v wicked games of ha

i hear ya. cant remember the amount of times that national anthem promo rolled on loop until i realized the same thing  :toofunny:

EQFO7rX.png

I really never thought she'd go this full on "indie rock" on this album, I was expecting dark beats and maybe something psychedelic like Catch and Release. However, I'm soooo pleased. Kill Kill would fit perfectly next to this. Dreams of West Coast fading into a Kill Kill intro with very faint "I'm in love with a dying man"s under wave sounds :defeated: Interesting how Lana made my music taste a little more pop oriented in the past two years yet here she is going back to something I would have guiltlessly enjoyed at my most obnoxious in high school.

oh i forgot to mention. that tiny drum intro in the beginning makes me think of the intro for uptown girl by westlife for whatever reason :deadbanana:

In a split second I expected her to go all "Buffalo soldier" on me when I heard the first drums (idk why). My heart stopped a bit out of fear  :toofunny:

1olt2g.jpg