Sign in to follow this  
evilentity

Photographer suing "Tropico" production company for $1M over alleged razor blade attack by security

This kind of thing makes me so angry. Like, every day in this country, the court system lets monsters who have committed rape and murder go free--and they tell the victims it's "justice," and they don't offer them any money or support for what they've been through. So of course,  being a California court, they'll probably think it's fair to give this piece of shit hella money because he got a little booboo on his finger, while they let real victims suffer. These kind of lawsuits are ridiculous. Rant over  :runs:

But seriously I hope there's no negative publicity for Lana just as soon as she's getting better received in the US  :ohno:

there is a light & it never goes out

Photogs just make me think of like, Perez Hilton, tbh. The whole "I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME" shtick is identical, and annoyin' as fuck. :toofunny:

I somehow would've loved for Lana to have been the one who cut the dude, though -- even if that would've meant bad rep. :lmao:

"LET ME FUCKING DO WHAT I'M FUCKING DOING!" :legend:

rihKQ8M.gif

blue jeans, photog

walked onto my set you know my thugs will fuck you up

he was like no please, no cuts

"we don't need no pictures so this ain't gonna work"

*proof lizzy grant is a mafiosa gangsta princess after all*

god knows I tried