Sitar

New 'Ultraviolence' Song Title: "Money, Power, and Glory"

This ain't no elementary school where we HAVE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO WRITE. Lord.

I hope UV is released quick so we can quickly abandon these threads...

This board has a knack for creating good discussion from very little things. Just the title of this song is so fucking exciting and the thread had to be ruined by dimwitted trolls.

Are you gonna keep being a hypocrite?

If you wanna discuss the song, then discuss it, ask a question, make a comment, whatever...! Instead of complaining.

The mess is over. DIDN'T YOU NOTICE ALREADY?

No one is stopping you!

in an attempt to staying on topic, when will we get uv? Cause the date keeps getting pushed back. I heard someone say that it may be june 2 for north america and late june for the rest of the world.

I think I want it later cause i'll finish school mid june-late june and I want all of ultra to be my summer jam.

First of all, Mariah doesn't scream in her song.

Viva go away bitch. I hate when people say "I'm a fan" but continue to drag that said artist. Your opinion is completely biased against Mariah. Go ask ANY real people that know a thing about Vocal technique and ask them whether Mariah Fucking Carey screams in her song? They'll probably smack you in the face. And about Adele let me not say anything about ha. Ha songs are "cute". In no shape or form that she's a better vocalist than Mariah like no just no......I've come to realized that most Lana fans (esp here) are really young (I mean y'all are bunch of 13- 17 wtf??) and most are uneducated about a legend like Mariah because they have never lived through one of her eras. They have only witnessed her flop (now) but never seen her great days.

@Younandme YAsss!! Sis, educate them.

in an attempt to staying on topic, when will we get uv? Cause the date keeps getting pushed back. I heard someone say that it may be june 2 for north america and late june for the rest of the world.

I think I want it later cause i'll finish school mid june-late june and I want all of ultra to be my summer jam.

Probably we are having the same situation as Tropico.

image.png

Robert Grant has confirmed that there's a "magic date" in June.

Probably we are having the same situation as Tropico.

with the album? nah the album is done, the release date is on interscope hands. Tropico was delayed because it was long as fuck and the edit process was too. 

First of all, Mariah doesn't scream in her song.

Viva go away bitch. I hate when people say "I'm a fan" but continue to drag that said artist. Your opinion is completely biased against Mariah. Go ask ANY real people that know a thing about Vocal technique and ask them whether Mariah Fucking Carey screams in her song? They'll probably smack you in the face. And about Adele let me not say anything about ha. Ha songs are "cute". In no shape or form that she's a better vocalist than Mariah like no just no......I've come to realized that most Lana fans (esp here) are really young (I mean y'all are bunch of 13- 17 wtf??) and most are uneducated about a legend like Mariah because they have never lived through one of her eras. They have only witnessed her flop (now) but never seen her great days.

@Younandme YAsss!! Sis, educate them.

Paragraphs!!! :angie:

thank you! sorry if I came across as rude earlier  :ohno:

this will make it easier for everyone to read your comments, so we can all enjoy your love for Mariah :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Paragraphs!!! :angie:

thank you! sorry if I came across as rude earlier  :ohno:

this will make it easier for everyone to read your comments, so we can all enjoy your love for Mariah :creep:

omg i'm sorry for telling you to stfu before lol :$  :deadbanana:

GUYS STFU CAUSE SHE MIGHT HAVE PREVIEWED THIS SONG AT HER SHOW TONIGHT

this means it's coming soon?!! (before her next show?)

Just a bunch oohing for 15 seconds, no idea why people are screaming.

She sang lyrics before the ohhss. It sounds so beautiful, like a christian song or something pure? 

GUYS STFU CAUSE SHE MIGHT HAVE PREVIEWED THIS SONG AT HER SHOW TONIGHT

I almost feel like this sounds a bit like the end of Marina's "Fear and Loathing" when it's just her grandmother singing in Greek lol. Either way, sounds beautiful, and I agree that it sounds like she is saying some lines at the beginning. I doubt it's MP&G, because it just sound like something like that, but I could be wrong. Maybe another part of Cruel World since she loves that song so much?

2dt29zc.jpg