I don't usually listen to acoustic music but everything Kitten does acoustic is flawless... The combination of the lyrics and the gut-wrenching emotion in Chloe's voice... I can't even handle it. I can say now they truly are my favorite band (/duo... is it just Chad and Chloe) and I can't wait to see them again.

I was laying awake in bed at 4 am last night with my eyes wide open staring at my ceiling listening to Science and Regret and thinking about life, and my thoughts got kind of sidetracked and dark but anyway... Their music really effects me. 

Is it really bad that I was SO hyped for this album and have all three EPs and the unreleased but I've still never listened to the album? :rip:

Idk I heard some previews of it and it really turned me off so I never downloaded it :toofloppy:

:wtf: save yourself and repent by listening to the album

BzhmW.png

Is it really bad that I was SO hyped for this album and have all three EPs and the unreleased but I've still never listened to the album? :rip:

Idk I heard some previews of it and it really turned me off so I never downloaded it :toofloppy:

:horror:

Let Chloe bring you to her Cathedral!!!!  :worship:

Worthwhile mainly for Cathedral, Why I Wait, and Lia

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

The album version actually sounds exactly like the first demo from 2010.

LITERALLY I was going to ask about that because I just listened to the unreleased and noticed there weren't as many as I thought because a lot were demos and remixes, but the Apples and Cigarettes Demo 1 sounded exactly the same as the studio, whereas demo 2 sounded less finished, which seemed backwards to me.

Went to see her in Brooklyn at the silent barn and it was super chill. The crowd was v indie tho. Like I'd say there were like 8 actual fans and the rest were like random indie people and a couple of her friends. they were just talking a lot and chloe was annoyed but was like thanks for the og fans coming out. She hung out with me and my friends for a bit and we honestly just chilled and smoked cigs together. The best thing was that she performed like 3 new songs with kitty and she had a couple of her own too. My friend recorded all the new songs so be on the look out for the YouTube vids soon.

She pretty much also called us the east coast kitten street team and now we're gonna make a Twitter and everything lol

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2jvj2zgfwo4