FormerLanaFan

Lana interview with The Age, May 10, 2014

Guest Dot

idk if i'm allowed to do this but

so this is gene

218303af2cc36c82ea9c4bac7b5a58cd.jpg31d4033a7346c7548d09d9ba3880fe32.jpgf060672b58a10787222cdd747859e5ee.jpg

and i'm not joking

No....

Why did you have to destroy the way I had imagined him...

601388_10202148536452154_359410816_n.jpg

:crying2: *I feel really bad about posting pics of my teacher, but I wanted to show off a little bit, lol. :hooker:

No....

gene gives me the ~serial killer vibes~

and he is married to a middle aged lady and has 20-something year old kids so he was basically fooling around (interpret that in which ever way you would like) with a 14-15 year old student of his while he was married and had young children

i love ruining people's hopes and dreams

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

There's only one she is friends with on facebook

and only one who has a 67 chevy  :creep:

I'm still pretty sure it's the other that she's friends with but idk i don't wanna get into it because honestly i feel creepy and invasive even looking for him so i'm gonna stop lol. 

"Nina" and "Billie" are on her left upper chest, for Billie Holiday and Nina Simone, her favourite singers.

Um, wasn't there an interview where she said she wasn't inspired by any female artists? :uh:

I don't know if this is the one you're referring to, but around 3:30 in this interview she says she's "not invested in a ton of female musicians".

I don't know if this is the one you're referring to, but around 3:30 in this interview she says she's "not invested in a ton of female musicians".

She says it here as well. She also mentioned in other interviews how much she loves Britney Spears, Janis Joplin, and Amy Winehouse. It's Lana, half of everything she says makes no sense whatsoever. :P

EDIT: Oh, and of course Marilyn Monroe, haha!

I'm still pretty sure it's the other that she's friends with but idk i don't wanna get into it because honestly i feel creepy and invasive even looking for him so i'm gonna stop lol. 

i even found his phone number  :creepna:

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

No....

601388_10202148536452154_359410816_n.jpg

:crying2: *I feel really bad about posting pics of my teacher, but I wanted to show off a little bit, lol. :hooker:

don't feel bad Kevs. Now tell me, what's his address

#seriouslyhot

glgcDdT.gif

No matter how many Lana interviews I read, I will never ~get~ her.. she is a very odd person. The things she says and her actions are just weird to me. But I guess that's why she's so interesting. I really wish she would stop acting so uppity though, I could picture her turning up her nose when talking about authenticity. 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Guest Dot

don't feel bad Kevs. Now tell me, what's his address

#seriouslyhot

He's gay. Sorry, beau.

ask him to beat you with his ruler 

He's not my teacher anymore, but I seriously should have hit on him, ugh. I mean he's fucking gay and I was his favourite student! :facepalm:

Guest Dot

Knowing her taste in men, that is the last thing I would ever think of.

Yes, tbh....

article-0-1280A122000005DC-169_634x809.j

"I was lonely," she says, but "I had this teacher who was my only friend in school. His name was Gene. He read us Leaves of Grass and we read Lolita in class, and it changed my world, which was a really solitary world. I didn't have a connection to anyone in class and when I found these writers, I knew they were my people." Gene was just a few years older than her, fresh from Georgetown University. "He would sign me out and we would listen to Tupac and stuff in his car," she remembers, "and he would teach me about old movies like Citizen Kane. He taught me everything."

Jesus fucking Christ Lana. Now you've mentioned him by his first name? Sorry, Mr. Campbell, there's nothing I can do anymore. God help you now. For the sake of your career, it's probably a good thing you're teaching at an all boys school now. :creep:

She mentioned his first name in the Les Inrockuptibles interview: "This passion for words I own to my best friend Gene, my English teacher at the time. "