CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

The bundles/boxset have cheaper shipping prices (to AUS anyway) on her Bravado store HERE - I snapped the Litho/Shirt bundle up for $80. 

She also launched an Australian store at one point too (the link on her fb started redirecting here for me instead of to the LDR.com one) where they offer free shipping and cheaper prices in general HERE. (I got the box set for $75 and cancelled my $120 order from the LDR.com sight - Universal UK hikes up the shipping prices so much its criminal :notamused: )  The AU store also have the Deluxe 2LP Vinyl and Standard/Deluxe CD's seperately. 

Hope y'all can scrape some savings too w/ these seemingly hidden links  :brows:  - it's like they're tryin' to bury the cheaper prices...

I just pre-ordered the Deluxe version of Ultraviolence, and I never do that.

This record better don't disappoint me....

I'm so excited  :teehee: 

i am nothing and should be everything

Guys, what's a lithogram? Can someone post images of the shirts and all the Ultraviolence merchandise available? Only the sites that I go on a lot are loading, so that would be Lana Boards, Google, Twitter, Last.fm and Facebook) :crying5: I hate this WiFi, we need unlimited! :lange:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Guys, what's a lithogram? Can someone post images of the shirts and all the Ultraviolence merchandise available? Only the sites that I go on a lot are loading, so that would be Lana Boards, Google, Twitter, Last.fm and Facebook) :crying5: I hate this WiFi, we need unlimited! :lange:

A lithograph is essentially a better-printed poster with better quality paper, like an art print. 

merch.png

That's a picture of the shirt/litho/deluxe CD bundle - with the deluxe box set that's all the UV merch available  :creep:

A lithograph is essentially a better-printed poster with better quality paper, like an art print. 

merch.png

That's a picture of the shirt/litho/deluxe CD bundle - with the deluxe box set that's all the UV merch available  :creep:

:thankyou: so much!! :kiss:

I agree with the person that said it earlier - the shirt would look better in black (even though I personally try to avoid wearing black at all times). Heck, the print is even crooked (or is that the style?)!

Some suggestions for the shirt:

• It should come in black as well as white.
  • The print should be straightened.
  • The print should have a faded effect on the edges or leave the background of the image out and just have Lana with the car and the ULTRAVIOLENCE.
  • The shirt should have a v-neckline like Lana's shirt in the print.

I could buy a plain shirt and some t-shirt photo transfers and do a better job and it will probably cost less.

:thankyou: so much!! :kiss:

I agree with the person that said it earlier - the shirt would look better in black (even though I personally try to avoid wearing black at all times). Heck, the print is even crooked (or is that the style?)!

Some suggestions for the shirt:

• It should come in black as well as white.
  • The print should be straightened.
  • The print should have a faded effect on the edges or leave the background of the image out and just have Lana with the car and the ULTRAVIOLENCE.
  • The shirt should have a v-neckline like Lana's shirt in the print.

I could buy a plain shirt and some t-shirt photo transfers and do a better job and it will probably cost less.

That's just a mock-up of the shirt, as in they've just photoshopped it onto a t-shirt template to show what it'd look like - it wouldn't be crooked on the real shirt  :agree:

items-2.png

Like this is the pic from just the shirt bundle and it's not crooked, so it was just someone's photoshop fuckup in the group bundle pic  :teehee:

That's just a mock-up of the shirt, as in they've just photoshopped it onto a t-shirt template to show what it'd look like - it wouldn't be crooked on the real shirt  :agree:

items-2.png

Like this is the pic from just the shirt bundle and it's not crooked, so it was just someone's photoshop fuckup in the group bundle pic  :teehee:

Ahh, OK. Thanks :)

Wait, that's not crooked? I must be blind :eek:

Or does the shirt flare a bit at the bottom?

Ahh, OK. Thanks :)

Wait, that's not crooked? I must be blind :eek:

Or does the shirt flare a bit at the bottom?

well not as crooked haha - i think it's more of an illusion from the shirt template they've photoshopped the pic on, like the flare you mentioned  :smile:

The boxset is up for preorder on Ginza.se (swedish) for 149 SEK (16€ / $22 / £13) :air2: Here: http://www.ginza.se/product/del-rey-lana/ultraviolence-deluxe-/241003/

Not much info yet, but the products EAN number (0602537855681) matches the boxset. (Just google it.) Obviously the price is "wrong". CDON.com (swedish) did the same, they had the boxset (with the same EAN number) for preorder for only 179 SEK (20€ / $27 / £16) before changing it to the more accurate price of 549 SEK (61€ / $83 / £49). Here: http://cdon.se/musik/del_rey_lana/ultraviolence_(deluxe_edition_2lp%2bcd_digipack)-27430298

I've preordered 4 boxsets from Ginza already... :hottie:

EDIT: Ginza.se ships to all EU countries.
EDIT 2: Please don't hold me responsible if this is not the case, even though everything points that way.

The boxset is up for preorder on Ginza.se (swedish) for 149 SEK (16€ / $22 / £13) :air2: Here: http://www.ginza.se/product/del-rey-lana/ultraviolence-deluxe-/241003/

Not much info yet, but the products EAN number (0602537855681) matches the boxset. (Just google it.) Obviously the price is "wrong". CDON.com (swedish) did the same, they had the boxset (with the same EAN number) for preorder for only 179 SEK (20€ / $27 / £16) before changing it to the more accurate price of 549 SEK (61€ / $83 / £49). Here: http://cdon.se/musik/del_rey_lana/ultraviolence_(deluxe_edition_2lp%2bcd_digipack)-27430298

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks!  :kiss2:

merch.png

It would be cool if it's an actual lithograph. Many artist's "lithographs" are posters on thick paper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithography

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Not much info yet, but the products EAN number (0602537855681) matches the boxset. (Just google it.) Obviously the price is "wrong". CDON.com (swedish) did the same, they had the boxset (with the same EAN number) for preorder for only 179 SEK (20€ / $27 / £16) before changing it to the more accurate price of 549 SEK (61€ / $83 / £49). Here: http://cdon.se/musik/del_rey_lana/ultraviolence_(deluxe_edition_2lp%2bcd_digipack)-27430298

EDIT: Ginza.se ships to all EU countries.

EDIT 2: Please don't hold me responsible if this is not the case, even though everything points that way.

That's not a boxset on Ginza. It's only the vinyl and the cd  :eek:

EQFO7rX.png

That's not a boxset on Ginza. It's only the vinyl and the cd  :eek:

Well, we just have to wait and see... I don't think so. But like I said, I take no responsibility in this (if someone orders it) and it turns out only to be the vinyl and CD, this is just my own 'speculation' or whatever. Try google the EAN - obviously it's for the boxset. (Example 1, example 2, example 3) And as I mentioned, the EAN is for the boxset on CDON.com (with the pic of the boxset and a higher, 'normal' price). That's quite some confirmation imo. If I'm wrong I will just return them.