CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

is this one solid black vinyl? probably getting this if i'm not impressed with what's in the boxes.

From what I can tell, yeah - it says nothing about picture disc and has a black vinyl in the picture.

Is the price there on dollars? (Us)?

it's 40 Australian dollars, so about 37 US dollars (+shipping, which I'm not sure of the price to South America)

From what I can tell, yeah - it says nothing about picture disc and has a black vinyl in the picture.

it's 40 Australian dollars, so about 37 US dollars (+shipping, which I'm not sure of the price to South America)

i think it was like 20, do you think its a fair price 60 dollars aprox ? Thank you for everyrhing tho

i think it was like 20, do you think its a fair price 60 dollars aprox ? Thank you for everyrhing tho

No problems :) I would just pay the extra 20 or so to get the boxset, because its not far off (+ I've seen people on here getting the boxset for just over $60, so you may even not have to spend more)

No problems :) I would just pay the extra 20 or so to get the boxset, because its not far off (+ I've seen people on here getting the boxset for just over $60, so you may even not have to spend more)

yeah it seems like its almost the same price.

Is it officially confirmed that the Japanese edition of ULTRAVIOLENCE will have Flipside?

The Japanese iTunes version had ITH and Flipside, but I'm not too sure about the CD/Vinyl version.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

UV IS IN STORES! I went to Miranda today and had a look at JB Hi-Fi and it is there. The jewel case is for the standard and the cardboard (I'm guessing it is cardboard) is for the deluxe. It actually looks exactly like the deluxe version of Katy's Prism, and the standards were both in jewel cases. I also asked a staff member on why our CDs haven't gotten to us yet, and he said that they aren't allowed to send them off until the release date. We don't get them on the release date, they start sending them on the release date. The guy said that not all CDs are like this, it depends on the labels.

I also had a look at Target (I'd go crazy if I didn't make sure it didn't have Flipside - and it doesn't), they also have UV in stores but I think they only have the standard and they were still only on the counter in the electronics section. I couldn't find them on the shelves. The lady there told me to check JB Hi-Fi and also Sanity for deals. I haven't actually thought about Sanity. Has anyone else checked there? Do they have a site? And do they sell vinyls? 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

So basically, the FNAC Edition = Deluxe CD packed with a 1 Track CD featuring Flipside.

Here's the 1 track CD that is a part of the FNAC Edition of ULTRAVIOLENCE.

$_57.JPG

I'll probably get the standard in a jewel case, I really hate cardboard CD cases. However, I really want Florida Kilos on CD so I'm not sure.  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So basically, the FNAC Edition = Deluxe CD packed with a 1 Track CD featuring Flipside.

Here's the 1 track CD that is a part of the FNAC Edition of ULTRAVIOLENCE

SO glad I didn't order the FNAC Edition. I'll just pick up the 15-track version from Target that includes 'Flipside' on Tuesday.