Sitar

Promo Single: "SHADES OF COOL" (May 26)

I really like this song a lot, even tough I was very sceptical when i heard the snippets. West Coast, in its album version, really needed some time to grow on my (whilst I LOVE the radio version of it) but with soc it's just like "love at the first listen" My favourite line is "and when he calls, he calls for me and not for you!"

So happy!
And another good thing about this song is that unlike West Coast, this one sounds really like a completly different style compared to the BtD era. I mean, I love the BtD era sound so much, but I prefer it if different records have different atmospheres and even if Lana said it would be that way, I wasn't 100% sure after WC. It sounded different, but there still could have been a BtD like album behind it. Now I am sure Ultraviolence is going to slay on a unique way!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lol. I hope she gets a more mature audience from this. So I don't feel so old at her concerts and I'm 21. Lmao. 

Yes, I'm 21 too... Really hoping this gets a more mature audience... Being a fan of Katy Perry and Lana isn't easy in the concerts. lol

Can someone send me HQ file? I can't seem to find it anywhere  :oprah2:  

found it

could you please PM me it?!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I just used anything2mp3.com and used a soundcloud version that claimed to be HQ and it's BEAUTIFUL.

wheres the soundcloud version?

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

This is beautiful... goodbye to Black Beauty borefest, this is perfect.

I feel that Ultraviolence is gonna be everything I wished from Lana and more :crying:

i am nothing and should be everything